ESCA Incorporated

ESCA Incorporated Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
-Good career growth for young employees -The working environment is kind of casual -Suggestions and brainstorming are always welcome for everyone -Overflowing projects -Management is generous
Pros
Great company events, great team, healthy working environment (somehow)
Cons
too much overtime and weekend works, not much benefits
Salary / Benefits
highly recommended company for those who want to enjoy their job and wants personnal growth.. .
Salary / Benefits
Mostly are good to work with. Managers are easy to deal with and HR personnel are friendly and approachable. Team work can be improved. Main office can be improved as well.
Salary / Benefits
It is really okay to work there. What keeps it from advancing is keeping their consultants. Lacks coordination between departments. There are also biases.
Salary / Benefits
Don't ever try to be part of this company... No career growth and No salary increase... more task and responsibility and No time for yourself and family.
Salary / Benefits
Good relation with co workers. Have a great opportunity to excel especially on engineering field. Newly graduates are welcome to apply and can learn .
Salary / Benefits
Project Management environment and Construction Project Engineer. Not stressful on work likewise on other company that very stressful on site. Team member are very supportive on every activity we have.
Salary / Benefits
I'ts fun to work and very good work environment with a great office location. A lot to learn working with this company. The management is so good with thier employees.
Pros
good work environment
Salary / Benefits
I love working in ESCA, we have nice , kind and encouranging bosses where you can work properly. They will motivate us to be more productive and expressive mostly in Project Management team.
Pros
less pressure from big boss.
Cons
I dont like when contractor did not follow exactly the approved plans so stressful
Salary / Benefits
Every day is a new day for self-enhancement, growth and development of skills and abilities. Even in short span of time in the company I have learned that more knowledge can be acquired if time is well-managed, having a good schedule, prioritizing what is the most important first and most importantly is acknowledging positive and negative traits which helps to improve oneself. For me, I can't think of any hard part in my job because for me doing what I love particularly related to my course gives me no reason to see pain but seeing it as a challenge instead like waking up early and staying up late for overtime.
Pros
A great opportunity for growth and enhancement.
Cons
Less sleep.
Salary / Benefits
The company has a consultancy services. It was good in checking plans and guidelines to a project. They have hard working employees and engineers to meet all the deadlines of their project.
Salary / Benefits
working in this company is very great experience i've learned a lot being so discipline in handling your duties and responsibilities and time management
Pros
free lunches
  1. Employee Reviews