ERNEST LOGISTICS CORPORATION

ERNEST LOGISTICS CORPORATION Employee Reviews

Philippines7 reviews

Fun company to work at.

Worked with this company as sales. It's nice to see and meet new people. Industry is hard because it is faced with new challenges every day. But overall, I like the challenges.

June 24, 2022
Thank you very much for your feedback. Rest assured we will use this as an inspiration to be better.

Hard work in monitoring cargo. But it is okay it is part of the job. Management also helps me.

Cargo monitoring is hard because truckers in provinces do not cooperate all the time. We got pressure also from costumer service. Because keep on calling and calling because costumer has time. Over all work is okay, I appreciate the help of people and management, they all help me to survive the hard work.

June 9, 2022

Stressful industry. Decent company.

I worked in sales for a brief moment. They aspire to be big but hard to meet because of scale and size. Management needs to work double time to increase capacity. Overall a decent work experience. WFH is available, with 1 per week meeting. General Management was fair and reasonable, but I did not like our immediate manager because of incompetencr. No politics that I have experience but it was a decent experience.

Pros

General Management was good, Decision process was quick, Less bureaucracy

Cons

Incompetent department manager, Commission is based on performance so need to work really hard with few resources from company

June 9, 2022

Supportive workplace, challenging work.

Management gives us so much trust and confidence, that we are allowed to do WFH the entire week. One day meeting at the office. I am happy for such trust that we are only called out for bad results. No micromanaging. It is work built on trust.

June 9, 2022

Hard job in logistics. But supportive managament and company

I work in dispatching of trucks, it is a hard job because many people do not like to work with you all the time. The drivers are hard to please. But management, helped me to learn technics that work. I like it. Because before I get headache because of drivers are annoying. But technics I learn, I use company manual, I learn procedure that is tought by the boss. So I like it. Even if visors are sometimes okay, but big boss is approachable. So even if hard work, I overcame it because of helpful management. I enjoy team building activity because of learnings about team work, and friendship. Also, I learn a lot from management.

June 9, 2022

Advancement in job and training is beneficial

Advancement in job training or exposure is possible, plus with benefits or medical insurance and other government benefits. You will learn so much from ernest due to its advance training courses.

June 9, 2022

* I'm Night-shift Dispatcher started work at 2100Hrs upto 0600Hrs in Morning. The management in this company specially the CEO are approachable to all employee.

May 27, 2022
This will be helpful for our company and management to work on improving employee experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ERNEST LOGISTICS CORPORATION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits