Ericsson

Ericsson Work-Life Balance reviews

Salary / Benefits
I am happy when I'm designing that something challenging to me because i want to prove it to myself that I can do everything. I don't easily give up. I'm open to different feedbacks.
Salary / Benefits
The people in the Shared Services group are amazing and I really treasure my four years of working in Ericsson. However, there are some personal goals that should be aligned with my compensation.
Pros
work from home
Salary / Benefits
relaxed and peaceful sorrounding.. very Nice Boss and people around you..they will help you little by little in doing your task until you make it perfectly.. Thank you
Salary / Benefits
Very good opportunities Great environment Place for enhancement of skills Training ground Good benefits for employees Supporting team members and leaders
Salary / Benefits
Compensation could use an improvement. But the benefits outweighs this. Good HMO plan, too, for up to 3 dependents (shouldered by the company). Work culture is fun. There are lots of Employee Engagement activities which makes it a happy workplace. Management makes it a point to get in touch with its employees to hear their feedback.
Salary / Benefits
Stable company that provides competitive salary and good benefits. People are nice and ready to help. Provides training. Good working environment.
Salary / Benefits
The company implements a career and work balance environment. we do have our work from home twice a week. the management always make sure that we have our time outside our work.
Salary / Benefits
This company invested on 5G technology Research and development at the time of my work. I loved working with my managers as they helped me fix my attitude towards work
Salary / Benefits
The company exudes a friendly and professional environment but must improve the "discrimination" feel among its regular and contractual employees. The company must work on how it will shorten the number of hours of work (48 hours a week) so as to provide a work life balance among its employees.
Salary / Benefits
Learned how to work hard in workplace. the hardest part was when the blocking of sites is simultaneously plus the request of tokens, (tokens is used to block/unblock a site if there's a problem)
Salary / Benefits
1. I really consider the job that have weekdays work. 2. Throughout my career I discover and absorb a lot when it comes to customer service relation, tourism management, administrative work, human resource and autocad. But in the end, I just learned that I have a passion for architectural and engineering stuff. that is why I focus now on my autocad skills. 3. I love the management who focus on work and life balance. 4. It does not matter for me the culture of my workplace, unless it affects my personality. 5. Using the employee beyond its required working hours is the hardest part of the job. 6. The most enjoyable part of the job is that when I am still happy with my work/colleagues even we are in the stressful situation.
Pros
Allowances
Salary / Benefits
You wouldn't feel the hierarchical structure as compared to other companies as it is very relaxed in Ericsson. You could practically approach any one regardless of the position.
Pros
culture
Salary / Benefits
Experienced professionally challenge, work as a team, new learning encountered , earned bunch of colleagues, doing some project in multitasking , having fun.
Pros
more trainings
Salary / Benefits
the company has good workplace culture.It promotes work-life balance and has room for career growth. You get to work with different people from different culture which really helps broaden your experience.
Pros
work environment
Cons
salary, rare travel opportunity
Salary / Benefits
Ericsson Telecommunication Inc., trains you in many different ways. Your team-mates will really help to go reach your limit and believe beyond your capacity.
Pros
Excellent salary and benefits
Cons
Expect long hours of working
Salary / Benefits
I recommend people working here and they will enjoy the life and work in Ericsson. They have worklife balance, flexi and casual uniform. Engagement is highly appreciated!
Salary / Benefits
We've Organized with stable work process in place in every areas, work life balance is great and the culture here is amazing with diverse young people.
Salary / Benefits
-Positive job environment -Increase professional growth -Great management -Good compensation and benefits -Very diverse culture -BEING PART OF A FAMILY
Salary / Benefits
Typical day at work starts with a meeting. I've learned more about Telco. Workplace culture is normal. The hardest part of the job none actually, enjoyable job.
Pros
Health Benefits, Bonuses
Cons
Long hours per day of job.
Salary / Benefits
Typical day is simple and rotational, nothing new and challenging , room for career growth is quite low. but company culture is good.People working in the company are enthusiastic.
Salary / Benefits
Helps me a lot on my internship. Got some good friends there and Work life Balance is very good to me. But I can't continue my work there because of the long travel from my house to the workplace.