Ericsson

Ericsson Salary & Benefits reviews

Salary / Benefits
Very good opportunities Great environment Place for enhancement of skills Training ground Good benefits for employees Supporting team members and leaders
Salary / Benefits
The people in the Shared Services group are amazing and I really treasure my four years of working in Ericsson. However, there are some personal goals that should be aligned with my compensation.
Pros
work from home
Salary / Benefits
Compensation could use an improvement. But the benefits outweighs this. Good HMO plan, too, for up to 3 dependents (shouldered by the company). Work culture is fun. There are lots of Employee Engagement activities which makes it a happy workplace. Management makes it a point to get in touch with its employees to hear their feedback.
Salary / Benefits
Stable company that provides competitive salary and good benefits. People are nice and ready to help. Provides training. Good working environment.
Salary / Benefits
Employees will be given enough opportunities to improve and excel anchored with proper and relevant trainings based the goals you set. Leaders set best example.
Benefits
Cons
Long hrs
Salary / Benefits
the company has good workplace culture.It promotes work-life balance and has room for career growth. You get to work with different people from different culture which really helps broaden your experience.
Pros
work environment
Cons
salary, rare travel opportunity
Salary / Benefits
Ericsson Telecommunication Inc., trains you in many different ways. Your team-mates will really help to go reach your limit and believe beyond your capacity.
Pros
Excellent salary and benefits
Cons
Expect long hours of working
Salary / Benefits
-Positive job environment -Increase professional growth -Great management -Good compensation and benefits -Very diverse culture -BEING PART OF A FAMILY
Salary / Benefits
Typical day at work starts with a meeting. I've learned more about Telco. Workplace culture is normal. The hardest part of the job none actually, enjoyable job.
Pros
Health Benefits, Bonuses
Cons
Long hours per day of job.
Salary / Benefits
My work should only be 8 hours but I extended up to 12 hours at an average which is fine with me since I enjoyed the job. I am only disappointed with the management who did nothing to show appreciation of our hard work and dedication.
Salary / Benefits
The working place in this company is good same as the people I deal with. I have developed here my skills in AutoCAD and dealing with different people.
Pros
Good leader
Cons
Not good salary
Salary / Benefits
Work from day to day basis includes customer management, to acted upon to their needs and inquiries regarding their network. By this, i learned a lot of both worlds, either technology and business aspects since my job includes meetings with customer's top management.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Long Hours of work
Salary / Benefits
It has always been a good feeling every time I go to work. The people I worked with were nice, fun to work with, intelligent and open for feedback. We had a lot of training and hands on experience where we can learn. We had difficult customers that helped us learn a lot from adjusting to their demands and compromising to meet their expectations and at the same time doesn't forget about the essence of our operations. The challenges that we had was the long hours and lack due to large volume of work and shortage in manpower. But overall, the experience was great and there were a lot of things that I learned. Looking forward to finding a new company that can offer the same and at the same time, I can contribute a lot.
Pros
medical insurance and the people
Cons
long working hours and compensation