Ericsson

Ericsson Management reviews

Salary / Benefits
Compensation could use an improvement. But the benefits outweighs this. Good HMO plan, too, for up to 3 dependents (shouldered by the company). Work culture is fun. There are lots of Employee Engagement activities which makes it a happy workplace. Management makes it a point to get in touch with its employees to hear their feedback.
Salary / Benefits
The company implements a career and work balance environment. we do have our work from home twice a week. the management always make sure that we have our time outside our work.
Salary / Benefits
1. I really consider the job that have weekdays work. 2. Throughout my career I discover and absorb a lot when it comes to customer service relation, tourism management, administrative work, human resource and autocad. But in the end, I just learned that I have a passion for architectural and engineering stuff. that is why I focus now on my autocad skills. 3. I love the management who focus on work and life balance. 4. It does not matter for me the culture of my workplace, unless it affects my personality. 5. Using the employee beyond its required working hours is the hardest part of the job. 6. The most enjoyable part of the job is that when I am still happy with my work/colleagues even we are in the stressful situation.
Pros
Allowances
Salary / Benefits
the workplace is good, but they always disregard the number of people who handles high volume of request/work. constant reorganization and changes in the processes
Pros
has a good workplace culture
Cons
disregard the number of people who handles high volume of request/work
Salary / Benefits
-Positive job environment -Increase professional growth -Great management -Good compensation and benefits -Very diverse culture -BEING PART OF A FAMILY
Salary / Benefits
My work should only be 8 hours but I extended up to 12 hours at an average which is fine with me since I enjoyed the job. I am only disappointed with the management who did nothing to show appreciation of our hard work and dedication.
Salary / Benefits
1. Very good company to work for. 2. Very good treatment to employees 3. Very accommodating to every day work's needs of employees
Pros
Accomodating to every day needs of employee in terms of work requirements
Cons
Separate treatment between ASPs and Regular employees
Salary / Benefits
Ericsson is an Outsourcing project and Service Provider of HP all over EAPAC, Europe and North America. Total number of users 700. The IT Operation is to management and support Ericsson site for the Philippines, IT local Support Maintain HP computers, Desktop, Laptops and local assistance to perform network LAN switch and server activities
Pros
Free Pizza
Salary / Benefits
Work from day to day basis includes customer management, to acted upon to their needs and inquiries regarding their network. By this, i learned a lot of both worlds, either technology and business aspects since my job includes meetings with customer's top management.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Long Hours of work
Salary / Benefits
Typical day of work is fun with your officemates wiht coffee breaks, we had learned to execute our daily work with SAP ITP processing of invoices. Management had change due to reorganization purposes which had a high impact on ourpart, with my co-wokers working with them is great which we achieve daily quota and goals. Hardest part is doing additional overtime render. The most enjoyable part is with the working culture in ericsson we have the best people to work with.
Pros
Common meeting room and sleeping quaters also trainings in SAP
Cons
Long hours of work due to bulk work