Ericsson

Ericsson Job Security & Advancement reviews

Salary / Benefits
Very good opportunities Great environment Place for enhancement of skills Training ground Good benefits for employees Supporting team members and leaders
Salary / Benefits
Stable company that provides competitive salary and good benefits. People are nice and ready to help. Provides training. Good working environment.
Salary / Benefits
The company implements a career and work balance environment. we do have our work from home twice a week. the management always make sure that we have our time outside our work.
Salary / Benefits
This company invested on 5G technology Research and development at the time of my work. I loved working with my managers as they helped me fix my attitude towards work
Salary / Benefits
Ericsson investment on its People , its developmwnt and career enhancement. However, strict adgerance to Ericson work principles and ways of working are observed to the fullest.
Pros
employee are motivated and socially acceptance
Cons
creating bad politics internally
Salary / Benefits
The company exudes a friendly and professional environment but must improve the "discrimination" feel among its regular and contractual employees. The company must work on how it will shorten the number of hours of work (48 hours a week) so as to provide a work life balance among its employees.
Salary / Benefits
1. I really consider the job that have weekdays work. 2. Throughout my career I discover and absorb a lot when it comes to customer service relation, tourism management, administrative work, human resource and autocad. But in the end, I just learned that I have a passion for architectural and engineering stuff. that is why I focus now on my autocad skills. 3. I love the management who focus on work and life balance. 4. It does not matter for me the culture of my workplace, unless it affects my personality. 5. Using the employee beyond its required working hours is the hardest part of the job. 6. The most enjoyable part of the job is that when I am still happy with my work/colleagues even we are in the stressful situation.
Pros
Allowances
Salary / Benefits
You wouldn't feel the hierarchical structure as compared to other companies as it is very relaxed in Ericsson. You could practically approach any one regardless of the position.
Pros
culture
Salary / Benefits
the company has good workplace culture.It promotes work-life balance and has room for career growth. You get to work with different people from different culture which really helps broaden your experience.
Pros
work environment
Cons
salary, rare travel opportunity
Salary / Benefits
I recommend people working here and they will enjoy the life and work in Ericsson. They have worklife balance, flexi and casual uniform. Engagement is highly appreciated!
Salary / Benefits
We've Organized with stable work process in place in every areas, work life balance is great and the culture here is amazing with diverse young people.
Salary / Benefits
-Positive job environment -Increase professional growth -Great management -Good compensation and benefits -Very diverse culture -BEING PART OF A FAMILY
Salary / Benefits
Typical day is simple and rotational, nothing new and challenging , room for career growth is quite low. but company culture is good.People working in the company are enthusiastic.
Salary / Benefits
Helps me a lot on my internship. Got some good friends there and Work life Balance is very good to me. But I can't continue my work there because of the long travel from my house to the workplace.
Salary / Benefits
new learnings, new field on autocad, more info about the fiber network with permit and construction drawing. Many of my cad skill is learn from here, and im looking more to other company.,
Salary / Benefits
i have enjoyed my years at Ericsson experiencing in-sights in doing business across the globe. It has also been very rewarding to work with so many high performing, smart, and resourceful people in different parts of the world, however as we grow older we look forward to broaden our horizon.
Salary / Benefits
All are documented. Everything you need on processing and trainings are available. They are providing programs and trainings for career and skills improvement. And they are promoting a friendly environment on the workplace.
Salary / Benefits
The hardest part of the job is getting reorganized every now and then (this means what you are doing today may not be what you are going to do for the next months) changes that are triggered by the company being a telecommunications/technology provider. It is tough and always keeping you away from your comfort zone, there is a challenge to keep up with the continuous learning but at the same time, it helps you be competitive, proactive and open in never ending learning.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working in this Company. The working Environment is also good that you can be able to work efficiently even if under pressure.
Salary / Benefits
Ericsson has been a big part of my working life as this was my first job right after I graduated. Every knowledge that I know was because of this company. It is people friendly as they know how to value their employees, proper work-life balance is practiced, and has provided activities that are not work related. Ericsson has opened a lot of opportunities for me as I was able to attend trainings conducted by great individuals and groups well of course at the expense of the company.