Ericsson

Ericsson Culture reviews

Salary / Benefits
relaxed and peaceful sorrounding.. very Nice Boss and people around you..they will help you little by little in doing your task until you make it perfectly.. Thank you
Salary / Benefits
Compensation could use an improvement. But the benefits outweighs this. Good HMO plan, too, for up to 3 dependents (shouldered by the company). Work culture is fun. There are lots of Employee Engagement activities which makes it a happy workplace. Management makes it a point to get in touch with its employees to hear their feedback.
Salary / Benefits
Stable company that provides competitive salary and good benefits. People are nice and ready to help. Provides training. Good working environment.
Salary / Benefits
Ericsson investment on its People , its developmwnt and career enhancement. However, strict adgerance to Ericson work principles and ways of working are observed to the fullest.
Pros
employee are motivated and socially acceptance
Cons
creating bad politics internally
Salary / Benefits
Staff is supportive and group is productive with lots of resources Fun as well as we also have company events. Group is focused on goals that need to be met for company's growth
Pros
Free dinner and nice holiday events with giveaways
Salary / Benefits
1. I really consider the job that have weekdays work. 2. Throughout my career I discover and absorb a lot when it comes to customer service relation, tourism management, administrative work, human resource and autocad. But in the end, I just learned that I have a passion for architectural and engineering stuff. that is why I focus now on my autocad skills. 3. I love the management who focus on work and life balance. 4. It does not matter for me the culture of my workplace, unless it affects my personality. 5. Using the employee beyond its required working hours is the hardest part of the job. 6. The most enjoyable part of the job is that when I am still happy with my work/colleagues even we are in the stressful situation.
Pros
Allowances
Salary / Benefits
Employees will be given enough opportunities to improve and excel anchored with proper and relevant trainings based the goals you set. Leaders set best example.
Benefits
Cons
Long hrs
Salary / Benefits
You wouldn't feel the hierarchical structure as compared to other companies as it is very relaxed in Ericsson. You could practically approach any one regardless of the position.
Pros
culture
Salary / Benefits
Experienced professionally challenge, work as a team, new learning encountered , earned bunch of colleagues, doing some project in multitasking , having fun.
Pros
more trainings
Salary / Benefits
the company has good workplace culture.It promotes work-life balance and has room for career growth. You get to work with different people from different culture which really helps broaden your experience.
Pros
work environment
Cons
salary, rare travel opportunity
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ericsson?
Salary / Benefits
the workplace is good, but they always disregard the number of people who handles high volume of request/work. constant reorganization and changes in the processes
Pros
has a good workplace culture
Cons
disregard the number of people who handles high volume of request/work
Salary / Benefits
We've Organized with stable work process in place in every areas, work life balance is great and the culture here is amazing with diverse young people.
Salary / Benefits
-Positive job environment -Increase professional growth -Great management -Good compensation and benefits -Very diverse culture -BEING PART OF A FAMILY
Salary / Benefits
Typical day at work starts with a meeting. I've learned more about Telco. Workplace culture is normal. The hardest part of the job none actually, enjoyable job.
Pros
Health Benefits, Bonuses
Cons
Long hours per day of job.
Salary / Benefits
Typical day is simple and rotational, nothing new and challenging , room for career growth is quite low. but company culture is good.People working in the company are enthusiastic.
Salary / Benefits
good working environment as well as friendly colleagues around you. typical day at work is usually at site. i learned how to apply what i learned from school to the actual place since it was my first Job.
Salary / Benefits
The hardest part of the job is getting reorganized every now and then (this means what you are doing today may not be what you are going to do for the next months) changes that are triggered by the company being a telecommunications/technology provider. It is tough and always keeping you away from your comfort zone, there is a challenge to keep up with the continuous learning but at the same time, it helps you be competitive, proactive and open in never ending learning.
Salary / Benefits
Typical secretarial job. Worked with a british boss is a friendly one. Its a multinational company and had a lot of expats who are friendly.
Salary / Benefits
The working place in this company is good same as the people I deal with. I have developed here my skills in AutoCAD and dealing with different people.
Pros
Good leader
Cons
Not good salary
Salary / Benefits
-Full of enthusiastic young professionals. -Coming from a local HR background, I learned new processes relating to HR Operations supporting local HR globally. -My co-workers are very fun loving and intelligent young professionals and I enjoy working with them every day. -Everyday is a challenge and I can say one of the challenges that is worth mentioning is working in extended hours to meet deadlines due to time differences since I am supporting businesses globally. -The most enjoyable part is that everyday I learn something new, be it work related or non-work from the people I work with. I also got to see different culture across the globe and learning from them and how to adapt to their culture every day is rewarding for me.
Pros
Free shuttle ride going to the building
Cons
Occasional long working hours
Salary / Benefits
Typical day of work is fun with your officemates wiht coffee breaks, we had learned to execute our daily work with SAP ITP processing of invoices. Management had change due to reorganization purposes which had a high impact on ourpart, with my co-wokers working with them is great which we achieve daily quota and goals. Hardest part is doing additional overtime render. The most enjoyable part is with the working culture in ericsson we have the best people to work with.
Pros
Common meeting room and sleeping quaters also trainings in SAP
Cons
Long hours of work due to bulk work