Ericsson

Ericsson Employee Reviews for Accounts Payable Clerk

Salary / Benefits
The company implements a career and work balance environment. we do have our work from home twice a week. the management always make sure that we have our time outside our work.
Salary / Benefits
Ericsson Telecommunication Inc., trains you in many different ways. Your team-mates will really help to go reach your limit and believe beyond your capacity.
Pros
Excellent salary and benefits
Cons
Expect long hours of working
Salary / Benefits
i have enjoyed my years at Ericsson experiencing in-sights in doing business across the globe. It has also been very rewarding to work with so many high performing, smart, and resourceful people in different parts of the world, however as we grow older we look forward to broaden our horizon.
Salary / Benefits
Though we process thousands of invoices a day. You wont sometimes feel the volume of your workload since your team members and co-workers get to socialize like having chitchats while working since it is an open space. We also have a friendly Manager who talks to us while working. Sharing jokes and funny stories which makes our work easier and light.
Salary / Benefits
Typical day of work is fun with your officemates wiht coffee breaks, we had learned to execute our daily work with SAP ITP processing of invoices. Management had change due to reorganization purposes which had a high impact on ourpart, with my co-wokers working with them is great which we achieve daily quota and goals. Hardest part is doing additional overtime render. The most enjoyable part is with the working culture in ericsson we have the best people to work with.
Pros
Common meeting room and sleeping quaters also trainings in SAP
Cons
Long hours of work due to bulk work
  1. Accounts Payable Clerk