Ericsson

Ericsson Employee Reviews in Taguig

Salary / Benefits
Working with Ericsson is challenging. It's a work place where you can learn lots of things including pros and cons. You just need to be extra careful on every dealings.
Salary / Benefits
As an intern you should be a hard critical thinker because of a fast-paced work environment in the company. The team was great. They treat you as a professional employee already and have fair treatment.
Salary / Benefits
Compensation could use an improvement. But the benefits outweighs this. Good HMO plan, too, for up to 3 dependents (shouldered by the company). Work culture is fun. There are lots of Employee Engagement activities which makes it a happy workplace. Management makes it a point to get in touch with its employees to hear their feedback.
Salary / Benefits
The company implements a career and work balance environment. we do have our work from home twice a week. the management always make sure that we have our time outside our work.
Salary / Benefits
The company exudes a friendly and professional environment but must improve the "discrimination" feel among its regular and contractual employees. The company must work on how it will shorten the number of hours of work (48 hours a week) so as to provide a work life balance among its employees.
Salary / Benefits
Employees will be given enough opportunities to improve and excel anchored with proper and relevant trainings based the goals you set. Leaders set best example.
Benefits
Cons
Long hrs
Salary / Benefits
You wouldn't feel the hierarchical structure as compared to other companies as it is very relaxed in Ericsson. You could practically approach any one regardless of the position.
Pros
culture
Salary / Benefits
Ericsson Telecommunication Inc., trains you in many different ways. Your team-mates will really help to go reach your limit and believe beyond your capacity.
Pros
Excellent salary and benefits
Cons
Expect long hours of working
Salary / Benefits
the workplace is good, but they always disregard the number of people who handles high volume of request/work. constant reorganization and changes in the processes
Pros
has a good workplace culture
Cons
disregard the number of people who handles high volume of request/work
Salary / Benefits
I recommend people working here and they will enjoy the life and work in Ericsson. They have worklife balance, flexi and casual uniform. Engagement is highly appreciated!
Salary / Benefits
Helps me a lot on my internship. Got some good friends there and Work life Balance is very good to me. But I can't continue my work there because of the long travel from my house to the workplace.
Salary / Benefits
i have enjoyed my years at Ericsson experiencing in-sights in doing business across the globe. It has also been very rewarding to work with so many high performing, smart, and resourceful people in different parts of the world, however as we grow older we look forward to broaden our horizon.
Salary / Benefits
All are documented. Everything you need on processing and trainings are available. They are providing programs and trainings for career and skills improvement. And they are promoting a friendly environment on the workplace.
Salary / Benefits
- advanced technology - with supportive stakeholder specially the Swedish counterparts - actual on the job training - exposed on different issues - friendly environment
Pros
Health Card with 3 dependents, Convertible Sick Leaves, Early 13th Month Pay out
Cons
Most of the managers have an attitude that they own the company.
Salary / Benefits
Working in Ericsson is great, I learn many things specially additional software use in designing,They train well and people will teach you properly. Everyone are professional and easy to communicate.
Salary / Benefits
For me my Role as Project Administrator is very challenging work. It is a fast paced-environment and job..I handled different tasks especially administrative task and i can handle pressure work. I learned a lot and i enjoy the company with co-workers.
Salary / Benefits
Ericsson has been a big part of my working life as this was my first job right after I graduated. Every knowledge that I know was because of this company. It is people friendly as they know how to value their employees, proper work-life balance is practiced, and has provided activities that are not work related. Ericsson has opened a lot of opportunities for me as I was able to attend trainings conducted by great individuals and groups well of course at the expense of the company.
Salary / Benefits
My work should only be 8 hours but I extended up to 12 hours at an average which is fine with me since I enjoyed the job. I am only disappointed with the management who did nothing to show appreciation of our hard work and dedication.
Salary / Benefits
Though we process thousands of invoices a day. You wont sometimes feel the volume of your workload since your team members and co-workers get to socialize like having chitchats while working since it is an open space. We also have a friendly Manager who talks to us while working. Sharing jokes and funny stories which makes our work easier and light.
Salary / Benefits
Work from day to day basis includes customer management, to acted upon to their needs and inquiries regarding their network. By this, i learned a lot of both worlds, either technology and business aspects since my job includes meetings with customer's top management.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Long Hours of work
Salary / Benefits
Typical day of work is fun with your officemates wiht coffee breaks, we had learned to execute our daily work with SAP ITP processing of invoices. Management had change due to reorganization purposes which had a high impact on ourpart, with my co-wokers working with them is great which we achieve daily quota and goals. Hardest part is doing additional overtime render. The most enjoyable part is with the working culture in ericsson we have the best people to work with.
Pros
Common meeting room and sleeping quaters also trainings in SAP
Cons
Long hours of work due to bulk work