Ericsson

Ericsson Employee Reviews in Pasig

Salary / Benefits
I am happy when I'm designing that something challenging to me because i want to prove it to myself that I can do everything. I don't easily give up. I'm open to different feedbacks.
Salary / Benefits
Typical day at work starts with a meeting. I've learned more about Telco. Workplace culture is normal. The hardest part of the job none actually, enjoyable job.
Pros
Health Benefits, Bonuses
Cons
Long hours per day of job.
Salary / Benefits
•Responsible for shop drawings, diagrams, design for international based fiber network projects. •Performs various general telecom engineering functions, design engineering using the most up to date and reliable platforms such as ESRI’s ArcGIS, and AutoCAD for local communication service providers.
Salary / Benefits
good and clean quality of work. manageable work when under pressure. mass production. ability to handle different changes of work depends on the client want and standard
Salary / Benefits
Use different CAD techniques to facilitate accurate underground layout of proposed conduit and vaults Analyze and translate KMZ file that constitute the fiber network build Assist Lead Engineers in the design layout of proposed conduits and vaults by directional Bore, missile Bore and Open trench.
Pros
Cons
full time
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working in this Company. The working Environment is also good that you can be able to work efficiently even if under pressure.