Ericsson

Ericsson Employee Reviews in Manila

Salary / Benefits
Stable company that provides competitive salary and good benefits. People are nice and ready to help. Provides training. Good working environment.
Salary / Benefits
This company invested on 5G technology Research and development at the time of my work. I loved working with my managers as they helped me fix my attitude towards work
Salary / Benefits
Ericsson investment on its People , its developmwnt and career enhancement. However, strict adgerance to Ericson work principles and ways of working are observed to the fullest.
Pros
employee are motivated and socially acceptance
Cons
creating bad politics internally
Salary / Benefits
From the enabling infrastructure for 5G and the Internet of Things, to emerging applications in virtual reality and digital health, we are shaping the future of technology to transform the human experience.
Salary / Benefits
the company has good workplace culture.It promotes work-life balance and has room for career growth. You get to work with different people from different culture which really helps broaden your experience.
Pros
work environment
Cons
salary, rare travel opportunity
Salary / Benefits
-Positive job environment -Increase professional growth -Great management -Good compensation and benefits -Very diverse culture -BEING PART OF A FAMILY
Salary / Benefits
Responsible for shop drawings, diagrams, design for international based fiber network projects. Plans and prepares drawings for permit/construction of new, and removal or rearrangement of existing overhead or underground cables.
Salary / Benefits
Typical secretarial job. Worked with a british boss is a friendly one. Its a multinational company and had a lot of expats who are friendly.
Salary / Benefits
-Full of enthusiastic young professionals. -Coming from a local HR background, I learned new processes relating to HR Operations supporting local HR globally. -My co-workers are very fun loving and intelligent young professionals and I enjoy working with them every day. -Everyday is a challenge and I can say one of the challenges that is worth mentioning is working in extended hours to meet deadlines due to time differences since I am supporting businesses globally. -The most enjoyable part is that everyday I learn something new, be it work related or non-work from the people I work with. I also got to see different culture across the globe and learning from them and how to adapt to their culture every day is rewarding for me.
Pros
Free shuttle ride going to the building
Cons
Occasional long working hours
Salary / Benefits
It has always been a good feeling every time I go to work. The people I worked with were nice, fun to work with, intelligent and open for feedback. We had a lot of training and hands on experience where we can learn. We had difficult customers that helped us learn a lot from adjusting to their demands and compromising to meet their expectations and at the same time doesn't forget about the essence of our operations. The challenges that we had was the long hours and lack due to large volume of work and shortage in manpower. But overall, the experience was great and there were a lot of things that I learned. Looking forward to finding a new company that can offer the same and at the same time, I can contribute a lot.
Pros
medical insurance and the people
Cons
long working hours and compensation