Ericsson

Ericsson Employee Reviews in Fort Bonifacio

Salary / Benefits
relaxed and peaceful sorrounding.. very Nice Boss and people around you..they will help you little by little in doing your task until you make it perfectly.. Thank you
Salary / Benefits
We've Organized with stable work process in place in every areas, work life balance is great and the culture here is amazing with diverse young people.
Salary / Benefits
Our job as interns is knowledgeable. We work while having fun. We are not given a hard job but the most enjoyable part of our internship was our trip to the three of the cell sites of the company. We are able to see the actual equipment used by the telecom provider.
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
Sometimes, interns are forced to work after 5:00pm
Salary / Benefits
1. Very good company to work for. 2. Very good treatment to employees 3. Very accommodating to every day work's needs of employees
Pros
Accomodating to every day needs of employee in terms of work requirements
Cons
Separate treatment between ASPs and Regular employees
Salary / Benefits
I was hired in a middle of a Project Deployment, so i ended teaming up with the best co-worker, I learned all things about Telecom since after shifting from Semiconductor Company, all are new to me, i was treated normal and gives same task as others, my co-workers are fun and have a lot of experience, they taught me a lot which i value so much, hardest part would be knowing all stuff in a fast phase but all end up well, I enjoy all about my experience here.