Ericsson
Ericsson Employee Review

Work and life balance and fun workplace with basketball league

July 4, 2018
1. I really consider the job that have weekdays work. 2. Throughout my career I discover and absorb a lot when it comes to customer service relation, tourism management, administrative work, human resource and autocad. But in the end, I just learned that I have a passion for architectural and engineering stuff. that is why I focus now on my autocad skills. 3. I love the management who focus on work and life balance. 4. It does not matter for me the culture of my workplace, unless it affects my personality. 5. Using the employee beyond its required working hours is the hardest part of the job. 6. The most enjoyable part of the job is that when I am still happy with my work/colleagues even we are in the stressful situation.
5.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Allowances
Cons
September 9, 2020
Finance and Compliance Analyst (Former Employee) - Philippines
The people in the Shared Services group are amazing and I really treasure my four years of working in Ericsson. However, there are some personal goals that should be aligned with my compensation.
Pros
work from home
Cons
May 21, 2020
AutoCad Operator (Former Employee) - pasig ortigas
I am happy when I'm designing that something challenging to me because i want to prove it to myself that I can do everything. I don't easily give up. I'm open to different feedbacks.
February 28, 2020
Engineering Manager (Former Employee) - Taguig City
Working with Ericsson is challenging. It's a work place where you can learn lots of things including pros and cons. You just need to be extra careful on every dealings.
  1. Work and life balance and fun workplace with basketball league