Ericsson
Ericsson Employee Review

Explore and innovate

June 27, 2013
My work on a daily basis has been a fantastic experience. I always have chance to learn more, understand the processes to better appreciate my role. I am also part of the decision making where my voice, suggestions and opinions are taking into consideration. I was able to give some improvement in the processes to better give higher quality data and services. The most enjoyable part of being an employee is as if you are going in school. You learn new things.
3.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Working with young professionals
Cons
None so far
May 21, 2018
HR Administrator (Former Employee) - McKinlley Hill Taguig City
Employees will be given enough opportunities to improve and excel anchored with proper and relevant trainings based the goals you set. Leaders set best example.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Long hrs
June 21, 2017
HR Administrator (Current Employee) - Manila
-Positive job environment -Increase professional growth -Great management -Good compensation and benefits -Very diverse culture -BEING PART OF A FAMILY
May 22, 2016
HR Administrator (Former Employee) - Taguig City
My work should only be 8 hours but I extended up to 12 hours at an average which is fine with me since I enjoyed the job. I am only disappointed with the management who did nothing to show appreciation of our hard work and dedication.
  1. Explore and innovate