Ericsson

Ericsson Employee Reviews

Philippines58 reviews
Salary / Benefits
fun and every day exciting
I am happy when I'm designing that something challenging to me because i want to prove it to myself that I can do everything. I don't easily give up. I'm open to different feedbacks.
Challenging
Working with Ericsson is challenging. It's a work place where you can learn lots of things including pros and cons. You just need to be extra careful on every dealings.
Internship
As an intern you should be a hard critical thinker because of a fast-paced work environment in the company. The team was great. They treat you as a professional employee already and have fair treatment.
Salary / Benefits
Boss and employees are Nice and kind
relaxed and peaceful sorrounding.. very Nice Boss and people around you..they will help you little by little in doing your task until you make it perfectly.. Thank you
Productive and fun place
Very good opportunities
Great environment

Place for enhancement of skills

Training ground

Good benefits for employees

Supporting team members and leaders
Salary / Benefits
Compensation could use an improvement. But the benefits outweighs this. Good HMO plan, too, for up to 3 dependents (shouldered by the company).

Work culture is fun. There are lots of Employee Engagement activities which makes it a happy workplace.

Management makes it a point to get in touch with its employees to hear their feedback.
Sounded great
Put on great show at corporate but no backup in field . Always said would have people coming to talk to personnel which never showed any backbone. Managers did not keep up with conditions.
Pros
Paid for all travel
Cons
All flights in coach even when going half way around world
Fun to work
Stable company that provides competitive salary and good benefits. People are nice and ready to help. Provides training. Good working environment.
Salary / Benefits
The company implements a career and work balance environment. we do have our work from home twice a week. the management always make sure that we have our time outside our work.
Awesome R&D
This company invested on 5G technology Research and development at the time of my work. I loved working with my managers as they helped me fix my attitude towards work
Fun Working with Colleague
Ericsson investment on its People , its developmwnt and career enhancement. However, strict adgerance to Ericson work principles and ways of working are observed to the fullest.
Pros
employee are motivated and socially acceptance
Cons
creating bad politics internally
Friendly and professional environment
The company exudes a friendly and professional environment but must improve the "discrimination" feel among its regular and contractual employees.
The company must work on how it will shorten the number of hours of work (48 hours a week) so as to provide a work life balance among its employees.
Supportive, fun and productive
Staff is supportive and group is productive with lots of resources
Fun as well as we also have company events. Group is focused on goals that need to be met for company's growth
Pros
Free dinner and nice holiday events with giveaways
Productive yet enjoyable
Learned how to work hard in workplace. the hardest part was when the blocking of sites is simultaneously plus the request of tokens, (tokens is used to block/unblock a site if there's a problem)
Salary / Benefits
Work and life balance and fun workplace with basketball league
1. I really consider the job that have weekdays work.
2. Throughout my career I discover and absorb a lot when it comes to customer service relation, tourism management, administrative work, human resource and autocad. But in the end, I just learned that I have a passion for architectural and engineering stuff. that is why I focus now on my autocad skills.

3. I love the management who focus on work and life balance.

4. It does not matter for me the culture of my workplace, unless it affects my personality.

5. Using the employee beyond its required working hours is the hardest part of the job.

6. The most enjoyable part of the job is that when I am still happy with my work/colleagues even we are in the stressful situation.
Pros
Allowances
Productive and Fun Workplace
Employees will be given enough opportunities to improve and excel anchored with proper and relevant trainings based the goals you set. Leaders set best example.
Benefits
Cons
Long hrs
Culture is very relaxed
You wouldn't feel the hierarchical structure as compared to other companies as it is very relaxed in Ericsson. You could practically approach any one regardless of the position.
Pros
culture
Productive and fun
From the enabling infrastructure for 5G and the Internet of Things, to emerging applications in virtual reality and digital health, we are shaping the future of technology to transform the human experience.
good environment good benefits
Experienced professionally challenge, work as a team, new learning encountered , earned bunch of colleagues, doing some project in multitasking , having fun.
Pros
more trainings
good workplace culture
the company has good workplace culture.It promotes work-life balance and has room for career growth. You get to work with different people from different culture which really helps broaden your experience.
Pros
work environment
Cons
salary, rare travel opportunity
Salary / Benefits
A great training ground for every employee
Ericsson Telecommunication Inc., trains you in many different ways. Your team-mates will really help to go reach your limit and believe beyond your capacity.
Pros
Excellent salary and benefits
Cons
Expect long hours of working
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ericsson. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5K