Ericsson

Ericsson Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
I am happy when I'm designing that something challenging to me because i want to prove it to myself that I can do everything. I don't easily give up. I'm open to different feedbacks.
Salary / Benefits
The people in the Shared Services group are amazing and I really treasure my four years of working in Ericsson. However, there are some personal goals that should be aligned with my compensation.
Pros
work from home
Salary / Benefits
Working with Ericsson is challenging. It's a work place where you can learn lots of things including pros and cons. You just need to be extra careful on every dealings.
Salary / Benefits
As an intern you should be a hard critical thinker because of a fast-paced work environment in the company. The team was great. They treat you as a professional employee already and have fair treatment.
Salary / Benefits
relaxed and peaceful sorrounding.. very Nice Boss and people around you..they will help you little by little in doing your task until you make it perfectly.. Thank you
Salary / Benefits
Very good opportunities Great environment Place for enhancement of skills Training ground Good benefits for employees Supporting team members and leaders
Salary / Benefits
Compensation could use an improvement. But the benefits outweighs this. Good HMO plan, too, for up to 3 dependents (shouldered by the company). Work culture is fun. There are lots of Employee Engagement activities which makes it a happy workplace. Management makes it a point to get in touch with its employees to hear their feedback.
Salary / Benefits
Put on great show at corporate but no backup in field . Always said would have people coming to talk to personnel which never showed any backbone. Managers did not keep up with conditions.
Pros
Paid for all travel
Cons
All flights in coach even when going half way around world
Salary / Benefits
Stable company that provides competitive salary and good benefits. People are nice and ready to help. Provides training. Good working environment.
Salary / Benefits
The company implements a career and work balance environment. we do have our work from home twice a week. the management always make sure that we have our time outside our work.
Salary / Benefits
This company invested on 5G technology Research and development at the time of my work. I loved working with my managers as they helped me fix my attitude towards work
Salary / Benefits
Ericsson investment on its People , its developmwnt and career enhancement. However, strict adgerance to Ericson work principles and ways of working are observed to the fullest.
Pros
employee are motivated and socially acceptance
Cons
creating bad politics internally
Salary / Benefits
The company exudes a friendly and professional environment but must improve the "discrimination" feel among its regular and contractual employees. The company must work on how it will shorten the number of hours of work (48 hours a week) so as to provide a work life balance among its employees.
Salary / Benefits
Staff is supportive and group is productive with lots of resources Fun as well as we also have company events. Group is focused on goals that need to be met for company's growth
Pros
Free dinner and nice holiday events with giveaways
Salary / Benefits
Learned how to work hard in workplace. the hardest part was when the blocking of sites is simultaneously plus the request of tokens, (tokens is used to block/unblock a site if there's a problem)
Salary / Benefits
1. I really consider the job that have weekdays work. 2. Throughout my career I discover and absorb a lot when it comes to customer service relation, tourism management, administrative work, human resource and autocad. But in the end, I just learned that I have a passion for architectural and engineering stuff. that is why I focus now on my autocad skills. 3. I love the management who focus on work and life balance. 4. It does not matter for me the culture of my workplace, unless it affects my personality. 5. Using the employee beyond its required working hours is the hardest part of the job. 6. The most enjoyable part of the job is that when I am still happy with my work/colleagues even we are in the stressful situation.
Pros
Allowances
Salary / Benefits
Employees will be given enough opportunities to improve and excel anchored with proper and relevant trainings based the goals you set. Leaders set best example.
Benefits
Cons
Long hrs
Salary / Benefits
You wouldn't feel the hierarchical structure as compared to other companies as it is very relaxed in Ericsson. You could practically approach any one regardless of the position.
Pros
culture
Salary / Benefits
From the enabling infrastructure for 5G and the Internet of Things, to emerging applications in virtual reality and digital health, we are shaping the future of technology to transform the human experience.
Salary / Benefits
Experienced professionally challenge, work as a team, new learning encountered , earned bunch of colleagues, doing some project in multitasking , having fun.
Pros
more trainings
Salary / Benefits
the company has good workplace culture.It promotes work-life balance and has room for career growth. You get to work with different people from different culture which really helps broaden your experience.
Pros
work environment
Cons
salary, rare travel opportunity
  1. Employee Reviews