Equicom Savings Bank

Equicom Savings Bank Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Good People, more paper works, multi tasking, good communication with co workers, Good supervisors, good officemate, manageble of working hours, good place to work.
Salary / Benefits
manage work from multi tasking, handle of stress, work under supervision, more paper works, handle of stress, dealing with other co workers, issue regarding of long hou of works
Pros
transportation allowancw
Cons
long hour works
Salary / Benefits
Working at Equicom Savings Bank is challenging because it requires familiarity with bank procedures and extensive legal knowledge to address legal queries and review legal documents.
Salary / Benefits
Old school type of company. They cost-cut more and is undermanned. You will be normally placed in a job vacancy which is not your personal choice. The will ask you to fill a vacant position which you don't really want.
Pros
Rice subsidy
Salary / Benefits
The company is a fun place to work. However on our department, I can say that turnover of people is very fast. Maybe, I can say that the problem is with the management. I learned a lot of things at EqB. But we have to be practical. We have to think about our future. And I can say that salary package is not that competitive. But overall, I'm very thankful to this company. I have learned a lot of things from this company. And i believe that being part of this family makes me grow bigger in all aspects.
Salary / Benefits
I want to work on a company that values team spirit with a twist of enjoyment. A company that values it's employees in the sense that everyone is treated with equality and respect because I am not just looking for a job just for the sake of having one but I am looking for a job where I can grow with the company professionally and emotionally.
Pros
Free lunch, recreational activities
Salary / Benefits
the most enjoyable part is im learning through my department head. i felt like a student again. the hardest part would be the expectations even though she knew the knowledge would be limited
Pros
no workload, boss also your mentor
Cons
poor benefits compared to other banks
Salary / Benefits
processing of credit cards and personal loans assisting clients for releasing bank checking for existing credit cards declining of accounts that did not meet minimum criteria of requirements check writing for submitted checks for personal loan as mode of payments doing some salary loan reports
Pros
medical benefits
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
You should know how to balance your time so that you can manage everything and be updated. Updated ineverything that you do is a must if your not updated good luck thr pressure is on. In one day there's a lot of transaction will come you need to know which one to prioritize.
Pros
Cons
Need to do overtime everyday. Salary wont match to every work ive done everyday
Salary / Benefits
Great place to work. Awesome people. Opportunities to learn. Rewarding employer. Promising thrift bank that can compete with the universal banks in the Philippines
Salary / Benefits
I learned many things about Network and Systems Administration. Our department head gives us the opportunity to learn by ourselves and discover new things on how things work. Being able to see if theories that was taught college were applicable in real networking environment. The I.T. department has a good environment, co-workers are very helpful and friendly. The head is very approachable with regards to helping you solve your problems. The most enjoyable part of the job for me is being able to help other employees to be more productive by giving them a more modern using technology to speed up work. Helping them with regards to their I.T. problems and being able to resolved it on time.
Salary / Benefits
The company provides a balance between your work and personal life. Your team supports you in daily activities. This enables you to accomplish the group's goal. It was a good training ground for the employees since we were given a share to the decision making on account handling.
Pros
work-life balance
Cons
limited resources
Salary / Benefits
managers teach us how to be patient and how to enjoy our works. I learn how to communicate with my co-workers. Great Management knows how to listen to the employees concerns. Having a bonding with the Superiors. Great People.
Salary / Benefits
• My shift starts at 8:30 am and supposedly it would end at 5:30 but because of the work load I had to stay 1 - 2 hours longer in the office. I am tasked to monitor, troubleshoot, maintain, and develop everything about network and hardware issues. • Task to handle, troubleshoot, and repair all hardware and network related issues from the head office and to all other branches. • Projects Implemented (VOIP implementation, Network Infrastructure Full Upgrade) • Servers Implemented (PABX Server, Antivirus Server, DHCP Server, CCTV server, Proximity Server) • Networking Equipment (Fortigate Firewall, Cisco Catalyst 2960, Cisco 1941 Series, D-Link, Netgear, Lynksys) • Handles all concern with Network Switches from troubleshooting, configuration and VLANs to be added to Static IP address to be used. • Handles all concern with PABX server from SIP, QOS, and Trunk Hunting to configuration of IP Phones. Also handles CCTV Management and Monitoring • Able to take on both hardware and network task for the company. • My co-workers are hardworking and professional in dealing with all work related task. • The hardest part of the job was when I was just alone because my assistant resigned and I have to deal with all network and hardware issue while supporting 14 different branches as well. • The most enjoyable part of the job was that I am allowed to handle and develop our network infrastructure and they are very open with all my suggestion and ideas to improve and secure our Network.
Pros
Rice Allowance 100AED
Cons
Long Hours and Undermanned
Salary / Benefits
Good working good environment and employees are duly compensated