Epson

Epson Employee Reviews

Philippines294 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Good and dependable. with minimin salary depending in the position to the company. good management despite of having many employees. People are kind..
Salary / Benefits
Everyday is so lively. Everyone is doing well through good teamwork.
I learned how to efficiently do my responsibilities. The management is very considerate that's why the workplace is indeed a home. The hardest part of the job is always the most enjoyable one because it will always push me to my limits therefore enabling me to learn something new.
Salary / Benefits
I had an easy working experience at epson, i love their policies regarding in terms of safety and 5's and kaisen. I have nothing to say but i was amazed
Salary / Benefits
Working in epson is really awesome. You enjoy working because the employee in epson is responsible and friendly. In epson they priotize thier employee and safetyis our number 1 priority
Salary / Benefits
Doing standards while working in a fast pase environment. Properly wearing my PPE to make sure your safety. And doing my asigned task/responsibility with no delay.
Salary / Benefits
Working with Epson was so quite challenging. You need to be competitive in all tasks that given. But on the other hand, it was fun.
Our company's priority is our safety. How would you go to work if your not safe. It is important to be safe always.
Salary / Benefits
Limited overtime and no weekends, colleagues were friendly and willing to give you a hand when in need. Managers were supportive and the company has a lot of trainings
Salary / Benefits
Good start for an Engineer like me. I learned about the operation and maintenance of different equipment. They have many benefits and trainings for the good of there employees.
Salary / Benefits
Good company not great. Management is good depending on the team you are on. Compensation not competitive to the market.Work life balance is great. Also, the in office amenities are great.
Salary / Benefits
I was really glad and thankful because Epson is my first company that I have been home.i hope every applicant can be home this too and they will enjoy of every minute and time.
Salary / Benefits
Repetitive activities every day. I learn a lot because the provides necessary training for each employee. They also provide lots of benefits and company outings.
Salary / Benefits
Having my first job here, being a production engineer became stressful yet challenging. I learned so many things. So as overall rating for this company, it is a good company.
Salary / Benefits
All benefits is great, they have more activity that you can get a knowledge that you can use in you future like time management , they have fucos in safety of there operator .
Salary / Benefits
This company is very good to work with though their benefits and salary is one of the lowest among manufacturing companies. Salary increment is too low even in higher position.
Salary / Benefits
Some other says they are stict but they just want you to be safe. Just be honest and have a good attitude and be friendly too. I'd enjoy working in Epson.
Pros
Free 1sack of rice for regular
Cons
Not always have an overtime
Salary / Benefits
Working with epson made me an independent person. Nice working place and co workers. I can recommend it to future job seekers. Only problem is low salary rate.
Initiates and monitor 5’S and Safety Activities
Conduct Machine Set-up and actual confirmation

Ensure machine operation guarantee & Safety approval

Initiates Machine & Job Safety Promotion

Conduct Preventive Maintenance & Overhauling

Conduct Machine/JTE repair & troubleshooting

SOP establishment and control

Physical Set-up(hardware assembly)

Maintenance Cost usage monitoring and forecasting
Salary / Benefits
I learn a lot at EPSON. I was assigned to a new established department. The hardest part of the job is coordinating with the managers. I resigned because I am looking for different nature of work and company.
Salary / Benefits
In working in a production company, employer and employee must have a good relationship with each other to ensure quality work and enjoyable environment. Committed in providing a high quality outputs for the consumers.
Salary / Benefits
Epson is a very god company but some of their supervisors and above have a bad attitude. Some of them are not approachable. They have favoritism and no cooperation.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Other employess including the superior have a bad attitudes. Not approchable.
Salary / Benefits
I love and I miss to work to EPSON PRECISION PHILS. INC.because there's a lot of benifits my co-workers is friendly and all staff is friendly to.if i have a chance to go to work again to this company? I'll do it again.