Environment and General Services Inc.

Environment and General Services Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines8 reviews

challenging but fun

work overload, challenging work will make you discover hidden skills, management is good, workplace is fun, hardest part of the job is that targeting the deadline when it's almost there, most enjoyable part is that you are able to finish your work in just a short of time

Pros

many days of leave

Cons

no increase salary

Fun workplacr

I was happy working with environment and general services. Inc.the office staff was very accommodating. I could easily reached them when there was a problem in regards to my work. The working condition was good to work with. My colleagues were very kind to me as well as our lead man. It was good agency because of the minimum salary they are offering plus the mandatory additional pay. Thank you so much and I hopeful to work with you again because for now I Am a job seeker too.

Pros

Minimum salart

Cons

Nonr

Challenging work environment

The work is challenging and also exciting. The training program was on point and you can learn a lot of very things that are relevant in your job title.

Hardworking employees, good work pace

It is nice to work here, the job description would help a lot for me to addens up my knowledge though sometimes some work loads were hard but its manageable since they can help you in regards of your job load.

active and happy working

good hospitality, respect for each other. and how to integrate with other people, you will learn the things you did not know and explain what those should and should not be.

Pros

nothing

Cons

nothinh

Hard work

Have a high quality of machines/tools and equipment that used to all project they have. And also have a many well trained workers and staffs related in the said job.

Fun work environment

on my previous work i've learned so many things on how you interact with other people,know my skills and improve my strenghts. do your job well and believe on your works done.manage well your time and do all task without pending. not everytime you can handle everything but always learned form your mistakes and it will lead you to a better you. always give your best and give your heart to your work so you can enjoy every moment of it.

Very fast paced industry to gain experience

The environment is generally fun because of my colleagues. The job is fairly easy to me as I am already familiar with its requirements even before I started as a labor relations officer. The hardest part of the job is dealing with difficult people. Because of the large population of the company, it sometimes gets overwhelming. But that is really what the job entails. Day in and day out, I deal with people who violate the rules and regulations of the company. I also assist them in their personal problems at times. It sometimes gets really stressful but I am well used to it. Despite the stress, I am glad I am able to assist them solve their problems. Overall, the experience is still good. Gaining this much experience in this job will ready you for your next goal easily.

Pros

free parking space, complete mandatory benefits, fun and friendly colleagues

Cons

little to no career growth, management needs more streamlining, poor work life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Environment and General Services Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Environment and General Services Inc. Reviews by Location

Learn about Environment and General Services Inc. in popular locations

• Environment and General Services Inc.