Engoo

Engoo Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
In the past 6 years, there has been no salary increase or even growth in my career in the company. Sometimes they do give out incentives, the students are wonderful very polite especially the Japanese students.
Pros
Flexible sched
Cons
No improvement
Salary / Benefits
Salary depends on the number of classes you open, which is reservation basis. I learned how to interact with different people from different countries.
Pros
Home-based
Cons
Fixed salary, student- biased
Salary / Benefits
It is really a good place to work. The students are friendly and some are professionals. The hardest part of the job is the cancellations with penalty. There are so many penalty.
Pros
convenience
Cons
penalty
Salary / Benefits
The company is very ok, getting good pay, can save for clothes and transpo allowance, and can manage your own time, good for those with family and kids.
Pros
Have my own time, no transpo and clothes expenses
Cons
Sad no social life
Salary / Benefits
I usually work at day time. But Since the time for teaching here is 24 hours, I can choose which time I want to open a class. This is very convenient because I can maximize my time time for everything especially for my family.
Salary / Benefits
Very exciting environment. Hosting gig was a blast! Will surely come back next time if invited again. Everyone had a great time and it was all a success!
Salary / Benefits
You get to work from home but the job gets very repetitive and boring. Although you get to choose your own schedule. You need your own PC/laptop with wired connection at least 2gb.
Pros
You get to pick your own schedule.
Cons
Unstable job
Salary / Benefits
Reasons why never to enter bibo company though they are hiring immediately. (OUTRAGEOUS GREEDY COMPANY) 1.They hire fast and fire fast. 2. Worst company you can ever enter. Why? A. Many teachers can't deny they are underpaid B. Too much deduction from salary. C. Too much unnecessary penalties for teachers D. Very inconsiderate and disrespectful staffs E. Too much waste of time. No booked slots, no pay. F you will meet the bad and the ugly staffs. Reasons to enter bibo: -Only because of flexible teaching time Have a career with no gowth opportunity while being underpaid?!Never!
Pros
Various kinds of students around the world.
Cons
Less money. Underemployment. Much deductions
Salary / Benefits
Can work 24 hrs in a day. Willing to work overtime Flexible when it comes to schedule Can understand the job easily willing to undergo training can handle pressure
Pros
working in longer hour
Cons
no overtime payment
Salary / Benefits
teacher can work in a flexible time can improve both student and teacher's skill can build teacher-student relationship easy and fun can get to know each other's culture
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Engoo?
Salary / Benefits
This job is good for Students who needs a part time job. But there are no benefits in working for this company no healthcare, SSS, or so on. Plus you need to personally pay your own taxes and submit Quarterly and annual taxes to BIR.
Pros
Holiday Add Ons, Friendly Students (Japanese Specifically), Flexible time Sched
Cons
Tax, percentage tax, minimum wage minus tax
Salary / Benefits
BIBO GLOBAL OPPORTUNITY INC. Davao City, Philippines Japanese-established online English tutorial services based in the Philippines. It is primarily engaged in providing online English tutorial services to foreign clients. It's an exciting and challenging job because you get to teach foreign students and they have their own uniqueness. This job helped me to learn a lot of cultures, traditions and improve my teaching skills. The company's management is great because they always talk to their teachers and helped them to their needs. The hardest part of the job is the internet connection, since It is online we always need a stable internet but because we don't control the weather sometimes it interrupts our class. But the good thing is i was able to improve my skills in computer literacy and my patience.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Bad internet connections
Salary / Benefits
Lowest paying ESL company. They don't care about their teachers. 1 hour is equivalent to 90php. If you want to earn a decent amount of money, you'll have to work all day everyday without a break.
Pros
5-10php additional to your booked class for 2 days (incentives) how pathetic
Cons
long hours, low salary, they don't care about you even if you're violated by a student
Salary / Benefits
You can teach anytime of the day with the minimum of 4hours each day. It is a home-based job which is very accessible for everybody. The salary isnt much but since no need for fare, its just fine.
Pros
Accessible
Cons
Flexible time
Salary / Benefits
My work experience was great. I have met some rude students. But, I managed. I had a very flexible working time. My work was very easy and it was home based
Salary / Benefits
Bibo gave me a good work experience. I learned a lot about their management and culture. It was my first job and it was very challenging. I enjoyed doing the job because I was given the opportunity to speak the language that I love and at the same time I had the chance to develop my skills more.
Pros
flexible working time
Cons
huge penalties and deductions
Salary / Benefits
At Bibo Global Opportunity you get to decide for your work schedule and you get to meet lots of different people from Japan. The students are very polite and friendly. The management were very accommodating when in comes to concerns. Payout is always on time.
Salary / Benefits
I like this job as I don't need to go to the office and experience the traffic on the road. Apart from this, my schedule is flexible i don't follow a standard schedule, instead I make my own.
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to value one's culture. It helps me to stay calm and be patient all the time. It's really true that we cannot please everyone. Respect every skin color. They are humans too. This is wat I learned of being a Tutor for 3 years. -Working here is convenient, the only bad thing is when Internet Connection went wrong, Tech Support will cancel all your class. -We can make our own schedule, our time here is flexible. -Working at home is good. -The hardest part of the Job is when the student gives you a negative feedback. -The most enjoyable part of this Job is talking to your regular students, it's like you are talking to a long lost friend.
Pros
Convenient, Good Salary.
Cons
No Benefits
Salary / Benefits
Since it's a home based job, we are given a chance to choose the schedule that we want. So if you have other errands for the following days, you have the freedom of not booking a class.
Salary / Benefits
At first, I thought everything will be fine in their company but it seems that I really need to adjust a lot since they are not providing clear instructions to some concerns about their service. But, what I want in BIBO is you can really grow professionally because they do really develop your versatility as a teacher.
Pros
Versatile Schedule
Cons
Not clear instructions
  1. Employee Reviews