Engoo

Engoo Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
In the past 6 years, there has been no salary increase or even growth in my career in the company. Sometimes they do give out incentives, the students are wonderful very polite especially the Japanese students.
Pros
Flexible sched
Cons
No improvement
Salary / Benefits
Aside from you can choose your own schedule, the students and the teachers support system managers are also very polite and friendly so it really is a nice environment.
Salary / Benefits
I have been working here (and is currently working) for about a year now but still no benefits, no salary increase, and they are very biased in terms of student-tutor problems.
Pros
Work at home
Cons
Low salary, No benefits
Salary / Benefits
I worked as a part timer and the time schedule is very flexible. It was very convenient for me since I was studying that time. The teacher support was friendly. However, some students were rude. and the salary is not that big. It's hard to get an increase in salary
Pros
Pros - time flexible - the teacher support team is very friendly
Cons
Cons - the salary is not that big - some students are rude - no employee benefits
Salary / Benefits
learn a lot not just from work but also from co-workers. enjoy talking to students from other Asian country. workplace is nice and clean. management is so approachable and friendly
Salary / Benefits
I haven't worked long enough in this field but I can say is that Bibo gave me a great opportunity. The management is very supportive and I really enjoy teaching students from different countries.
Pros
Incentives
Salary / Benefits
The job is interesting but sitting in front of a computer just doesnt fit my interests towards teaching in a physical environment rather than a computer
Pros
increased salary rate during holidays
Cons
long hours of waiting for bookings
Salary / Benefits
The company was great and the work hours are flexible. The employees are accommodating. The students are fun to work with and very respectful. Overall, it was a great experience
Salary / Benefits
Offers competitive salary and work environment. Good scheduling for a week and they train their employees well and good job relationship with the boss.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Time
Salary / Benefits
flexible schedule is alright but it's hard to get students if you are new teacher. You work mostly at night since the students are in school or work in the morning
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
hard to get students if you are a new teacher
Salary / Benefits
Team work makes the dream work. Team building activity is really something to look forward in the company working while you are having fun. In this activity who will have the chance to get to know each other and will give chance to know the people around you not just a colleague but also a friend and later on a family.
Pros
You will have time to focus on hapiness
Cons
long travel
Salary / Benefits
Working at this company improves my communication skills. The management are easy to talk with. The most enjoyable part of the job is I meet new people everyday and learning different cultures.
Salary / Benefits
Flexibility with regards to the time and schedule. It really helps me because I get to do the things I want, get to meet friends anytime, and earn money at the same time. "Convenience" because all the materials are ready made, and just one click away. All the Bibo administrators are also very active and helpful.
Salary / Benefits
If you are a student looking for great opportunities, this is a good place to start. Quite honestly 120/hr is not enough specially if you need to deal with a lot of things. Aside from that, there is no career growth. You can be a tutor for a long time without any job promotions. You can apply for other jobs but considering a difference in salary, it would be more of a demotion. Students are easy to deal with though and this is not a stressful job. Good for anyone who is just looking for something to fill their time while waiting for another application.
Pros
work from home, performance incentives
Cons
there are students who are rude and the management are likely to side with them
Salary / Benefits
a good job to start your career. challenged myself especially in dealing with time management as my work is flexible i should manage my time that i wont be late and always be able to attend my scheduled classes.
Salary / Benefits
Good opportunity but doesn't give enough incentives/benefits. Support team are excellent and gives immediate assistance. Materials are effective and useful.
Salary / Benefits
Managed the company for a few months before returning to philippines. The company is a taiwan based online english tutorial and one on one tutorial in taiwan during vacation period of children in taiwan. Summer camp
Pros
all expense paid trip
Cons
dedicate your whole hours even weekend
Salary / Benefits
I've been working as an English teacher online for five years ,.and Bibo company is one of the best company so far,. Where you can manage your own time , the salary for me..is reasonable,. and the best thing about this company is that you can manage your own time, and you have a lot of time to travel with out having a trouble.or being stress of, most specially giving an advance notice like the other company where you have to submit a month of noticed and its not a hundred percent that you can have your vacation leave , unlike with Bibo Opportunity I would say its superb! , when it come to OS Support or Technical Support they are so Brilliant ,.That is why I strongly recommend BIBo Company among those comp's .. specially to working mums, who wants to stay at home , and for those who don't fancy commuting for a maximum of three hours most especially in Metro Manila where the traffic is rampant , if you don't fancy being stock on traffic and you want to have a peace of mine traveling if you want to earn more money its simple work more hours :). Choose Bibo:)
Pros
Nice Incentives
Salary / Benefits
They provide great training so that teachers will be able to master their skills. You can also double time during weekends and get double pay at Sunday. 😊
Pros
Incentives
Salary / Benefits
I have been working at BIBO Global Opportunity part-time (Less than a year) Pros You make your own schedule Friendly students Materials are provided, they're easy to use and always updating Cons Very low pay. Salary varies on your location and qualification; They treat the teachers unfairly (their students mean more to them than their teachers)
Pros
you can work anytime you want. it is very flexible
Cons
the salary needs to be bigger. no increase
Salary / Benefits
It paid decent a decent amount for a part-time job. I learned a great deal about managing staff members and employees from my supervisor. Workplace atmosphere was balanced, but usually more on the hectic side.
Pros
Friendly co-workers
Cons
Short breaks
  1. Employee Reviews