Engoo

Engoo Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
In the past 6 years, there has been no salary increase or even growth in my career in the company. Sometimes they do give out incentives, the students are wonderful very polite especially the Japanese students.
Pros
Flexible sched
Cons
No improvement
Salary / Benefits
It's nice to work with other culture because you are teaching and learning at the same time. It's nice because I already made this before as my part time and it's very convenient and very comfortable working at home.
Pros
additional incentives
Cons
loading systems
Salary / Benefits
Teaching online is a fun experience with this company as it allows you to freely manage your time between personal purposes and work schedules. However there are times when there are only students booking you set time slots which makes you unable to earn income for that specific time frame. Nevertheless, it has been a good experience.
Pros
Time-flexibility
Cons
Possible lack of clients
Salary / Benefits
Work here depends on your pace, which is a nice break from the usual rat race that you do. Although it is also nice if you want to earn more than the usual.
Salary / Benefits
Engaging foreign students, approachable supervisors, and convenient for students. The job is really meant for students who want to work while studying for the time is flexible. The management being too student-centered is a con.
Pros
Students, experience
Cons
No protection from students, too student-centered
Salary / Benefits
its a home based job which gives you a platform to plan your schedule and open class when ever you are comfortable...it was my part time second job. i enjoyed working there because you would meet new people every single day and get to learn also about new and different cultures
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
few students
Salary / Benefits
It's not what I expected. So many teachers yet only few students. I didn't reach the amount of salary that was being published. It's interesting to have diverse students. It makes the learning experience a two-way thing. They've also taught me a lot and not only me to them.
Pros
Flexible Time
Cons
Small Pay
Salary / Benefits
The Company allows Work Life and Balance such work from home for 2 days a week of work. And gives employees the opportunity to hang-out in during rest days.
Salary / Benefits
It was a fun and productive work. It was my firts time to have my job and definitely the most exciting and fruitful. Sometimes, it was hard but I can manage everything. It was literally good and bad at times because of the internet connection.
Pros
free time
Salary / Benefits
The company suits for you if you are looking for a job with Flexible working schedule. It works on your own pace and time. You can still do whatever you want and earn money at the same time.
Pros
Flexible working schedule
Salary / Benefits
Everyday we are booked by couple of students depending on what time we are available. Most of my students are Japanese, every day I teach them how to speak English with correct pronunciation. I learned that I am blessed that my English skills are good since it is an advantage for me to communicate better. The management in this company is good since they are very accommodating knowing at that moment I am still at college. The hardest part of my job is balancing my job and school at the same time since that time I don't have a lot of time to do my job since I have requirements in school to finish. The most enjoyable thing in my job is the deep conversation between me and my students and some of them became my friend.
Salary / Benefits
the technical support staff and training supervisors are efficient and accomodating. they have an organized structure of english lesson materials. easy to learn procedures.
Salary / Benefits
I teach basic English language to foreign students thru Skype everyday at the comfort of my home. Apart from teaching, I also learned a lot of things from my students including their culture and basic traditions. I do not find any hard part on this job since I work from home thus I enjoy meeting and also making friends with them(students) through this job.
Pros
Work at home
Cons
*none*
Salary / Benefits
The management are good and will try to help you in what you need or what you want to know about the job etc. Working at BIBO part time was not easy but the job was fulfilling because I got to help others in my own little way.
Salary / Benefits
Bibo Global Opportunity is a great company to work with. I have been with this company for four years. The working time is very flexible and their support staff are very supportive.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
No Health Benefits
Salary / Benefits
It's very convenient. You can work anytime you want. They have nice and approachable staff. Mostly of my students are Japanese. They are nice and kind students.
Pros
nice staff
Cons
They have province rate. It's cheap.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoy working from home and managing my time as an online teacher and as a mother of two. The students/clients are also nice to talk with. Team leader and OS are reliable and easy to get in touch with.
Pros
work from home
Cons
cancelled class w/o notice
Salary / Benefits
Through Bibo Global Oppurtunity I was able to develop my skills in communicating with other nationalities. It maybe difficult at first since I have to spend a lot of effort and time to earn money but this job shaped me to become more responsible and hard working individual.
Pros
Flexible Time
Cons
Long Hours to earn money
Salary / Benefits
I love how Bibo allows the teachers to have their own flexible schedules. I also enjoyed the students who were very attentive to me. I learned that every student is unique and that everyone has a different approach in learning.
Salary / Benefits
We could choose our own hours so it was a very slow-paced job that was not very stressful. The pay was fair so I did not feel overworked. I could work from home which was a very important factor to me.
Salary / Benefits
Bibo Global Community is a good company for people who wants to work on their convenient time. However, the compensation is low and sometimes management takes the side of the students if they will complain the teacher ( for internet problems). But another pros is you'll enjoy meeting people with different cultures. So, you are teaching and learning at the same time.
Pros
Schedule
Cons
low compensation
  1. Employee Reviews