Engoo

Engoo Work-Life Balance reviews

Salary / Benefits
In the past 6 years, there has been no salary increase or even growth in my career in the company. Sometimes they do give out incentives, the students are wonderful very polite especially the Japanese students.
Pros
Flexible sched
Cons
No improvement
Salary / Benefits
The culture and structure in Bibo may be quite different now, so read my review with that in mind. When I first joined this company, it was very much a startup. Job descriptions and responsibilities were fluid. Hierarchies were mostly flat. In my time there, everyone was a pleasure to work with. Training stubborn teachers had its share of challenges, but that was part of the job. The company was quite generous with us and management was very reasonable to talk to. They made sure that employees were well-equipped and valued. Clubs were also started at the time to encourage hobbies and healthier lifestyles. HR and management did all they could to prevent burnout. Job security was rock solid. Job advancement was difficult to secure once Bibo transitioned to a more seasoned and structured company. You will have to go above and beyond the call of duty to be considered for promotion. And if you are stuck with a lackluster superior, then that's just something you'll have to live with.
Salary / Benefits
Bibo Global provides you work at your own home and at your own time. The management monitors its employee's day to day activities and takes actions fairly.
Salary / Benefits
I really enjoyed working hear, I love the students I teach, my coworkers are really lovely and kind. The entire company is very accommodating, very amazing experience to work hear.
Salary / Benefits
The thing I love the most is the flexible working hours. I can work at any time of the day. There is help support for all the teachers having a problem in the system.
Salary / Benefits
I learned to manage time in my own way. Convenient for me as a working mom. The job is easy but the client sometimes too difficult to please. The job became enjoyable of its flexibility.
Salary / Benefits
Bibo is the most convenient job that I had in the past. It provided me the work life balance that I have been wishing for from my previous job as a CSR. It allowed me to work from the comfort of my home while taking care of my daughter and family.
Salary / Benefits
It's nice to work with other culture because you are teaching and learning at the same time. It's nice because I already made this before as my part time and it's very convenient and very comfortable working at home.
Pros
additional incentives
Cons
loading systems
Salary / Benefits
its a home based job which gives you a platform to plan your schedule and open class when ever you are comfortable...it was my part time second job. i enjoyed working there because you would meet new people every single day and get to learn also about new and different cultures
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
few students
Salary / Benefits
The Company allows Work Life and Balance such work from home for 2 days a week of work. And gives employees the opportunity to hang-out in during rest days.
Salary / Benefits
It was a fun and productive work. It was my firts time to have my job and definitely the most exciting and fruitful. Sometimes, it was hard but I can manage everything. It was literally good and bad at times because of the internet connection.
Pros
free time
Salary / Benefits
Everyday we are booked by couple of students depending on what time we are available. Most of my students are Japanese, every day I teach them how to speak English with correct pronunciation. I learned that I am blessed that my English skills are good since it is an advantage for me to communicate better. The management in this company is good since they are very accommodating knowing at that moment I am still at college. The hardest part of my job is balancing my job and school at the same time since that time I don't have a lot of time to do my job since I have requirements in school to finish. The most enjoyable thing in my job is the deep conversation between me and my students and some of them became my friend.
Salary / Benefits
I teach basic English language to foreign students thru Skype everyday at the comfort of my home. Apart from teaching, I also learned a lot of things from my students including their culture and basic traditions. I do not find any hard part on this job since I work from home thus I enjoy meeting and also making friends with them(students) through this job.
Pros
Work at home
Cons
*none*
Salary / Benefits
Bibo Global Opportunity is a great company to work with. I have been with this company for four years. The working time is very flexible and their support staff are very supportive.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
No Health Benefits
Salary / Benefits
Through Bibo Global Oppurtunity I was able to develop my skills in communicating with other nationalities. It maybe difficult at first since I have to spend a lot of effort and time to earn money but this job shaped me to become more responsible and hard working individual.
Pros
Flexible Time
Cons
Long Hours to earn money
Salary / Benefits
We could choose our own hours so it was a very slow-paced job that was not very stressful. The pay was fair so I did not feel overworked. I could work from home which was a very important factor to me.
Salary / Benefits
The job is interesting but sitting in front of a computer just doesnt fit my interests towards teaching in a physical environment rather than a computer
Pros
increased salary rate during holidays
Cons
long hours of waiting for bookings
Salary / Benefits
Team work makes the dream work. Team building activity is really something to look forward in the company working while you are having fun. In this activity who will have the chance to get to know each other and will give chance to know the people around you not just a colleague but also a friend and later on a family.
Pros
You will have time to focus on hapiness
Cons
long travel
Salary / Benefits
Flexibility with regards to the time and schedule. It really helps me because I get to do the things I want, get to meet friends anytime, and earn money at the same time. "Convenience" because all the materials are ready made, and just one click away. All the Bibo administrators are also very active and helpful.
Salary / Benefits
If you are a student looking for great opportunities, this is a good place to start. Quite honestly 120/hr is not enough specially if you need to deal with a lot of things. Aside from that, there is no career growth. You can be a tutor for a long time without any job promotions. You can apply for other jobs but considering a difference in salary, it would be more of a demotion. Students are easy to deal with though and this is not a stressful job. Good for anyone who is just looking for something to fill their time while waiting for another application.
Pros
work from home, performance incentives
Cons
there are students who are rude and the management are likely to side with them
Salary / Benefits
a good job to start your career. challenged myself especially in dealing with time management as my work is flexible i should manage my time that i wont be late and always be able to attend my scheduled classes.
  1. Work-Life Balance