Engoo

Engoo Management reviews

Salary / Benefits
The culture and structure in Bibo may be quite different now, so read my review with that in mind. When I first joined this company, it was very much a startup. Job descriptions and responsibilities were fluid. Hierarchies were mostly flat. In my time there, everyone was a pleasure to work with. Training stubborn teachers had its share of challenges, but that was part of the job. The company was quite generous with us and management was very reasonable to talk to. They made sure that employees were well-equipped and valued. Clubs were also started at the time to encourage hobbies and healthier lifestyles. HR and management did all they could to prevent burnout. Job security was rock solid. Job advancement was difficult to secure once Bibo transitioned to a more seasoned and structured company. You will have to go above and beyond the call of duty to be considered for promotion. And if you are stuck with a lackluster superior, then that's just something you'll have to live with.
Salary / Benefits
We have flexible work hours. you work on your preferred time. they have incentives if you reach certain quotas. students are fun to work with and management also checks on your status
Salary / Benefits
Bibo Global provides you work at your own home and at your own time. The management monitors its employee's day to day activities and takes actions fairly.
Salary / Benefits
It's a gtreat opportunity working with Bibo. I enjoyed everything and working for the company. Learned and challenged a lot. I love Bibo but I just don't know about the present management., because I heard the company already changed their name.
Salary / Benefits
There's equal chance for every tutor. High bookability rate. Lessons are relevant and useful. Great management and support team. Fantastic for beginner teachers. However, very very very minimal incentives.
Pros
flexible time
Cons
low wage
Salary / Benefits
My experience working at BIBO was so fun learning and nice. The management was so dedicated to teach and so am I. I worked in BIBO as a part time ESL teacher.I booked my class at night time with 3-4 students. I enjoyed communicating to children students even to those professional because you are just not teaching but you also learn from them. I don't think I have had a not so good experience with BIBO.
Salary / Benefits
I have been working in BIBO for almost 5 years now. Recently, they changed the cancellation system - no more (monetary) penalties unless you can provide a valid proof/s. But the cancelled classes are still counted in your cancellation rate per month even if they already accepted the proof. You will still get a warning or worse - suspension/termination. So, don't be too confident even if your proofs were accepted. hahaha! One more thing is the teacher's rating. Ratings will be shown in teacher's account so students can see it and decide whether to book your lesson or not. The students rate you depending on their mood (most of the time). Your booking rate will be less (meaning less or very few students) if you have a low rating. Isn't it unfair? Some other students rate you less and you don't get much students because of stu*** ratings in your account? I don't think it is good to show the ratings of the teachers. I hope the management will do something about the teachers booking rates recently. It is not good. Or maybe they have less students now compared before.
Salary / Benefits
Engaging foreign students, approachable supervisors, and convenient for students. The job is really meant for students who want to work while studying for the time is flexible. The management being too student-centered is a con.
Pros
Students, experience
Cons
No protection from students, too student-centered
Salary / Benefits
Everyday we are booked by couple of students depending on what time we are available. Most of my students are Japanese, every day I teach them how to speak English with correct pronunciation. I learned that I am blessed that my English skills are good since it is an advantage for me to communicate better. The management in this company is good since they are very accommodating knowing at that moment I am still at college. The hardest part of my job is balancing my job and school at the same time since that time I don't have a lot of time to do my job since I have requirements in school to finish. The most enjoyable thing in my job is the deep conversation between me and my students and some of them became my friend.
Salary / Benefits
The management are good and will try to help you in what you need or what you want to know about the job etc. Working at BIBO part time was not easy but the job was fulfilling because I got to help others in my own little way.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Engoo?
Salary / Benefits
Bibo Global Community is a good company for people who wants to work on their convenient time. However, the compensation is low and sometimes management takes the side of the students if they will complain the teacher ( for internet problems). But another pros is you'll enjoy meeting people with different cultures. So, you are teaching and learning at the same time.
Pros
Schedule
Cons
low compensation
Salary / Benefits
learn a lot not just from work but also from co-workers. enjoy talking to students from other Asian country. workplace is nice and clean. management is so approachable and friendly
Salary / Benefits
I haven't worked long enough in this field but I can say is that Bibo gave me a great opportunity. The management is very supportive and I really enjoy teaching students from different countries.
Pros
Incentives
Salary / Benefits
Working at this company improves my communication skills. The management are easy to talk with. The most enjoyable part of the job is I meet new people everyday and learning different cultures.
Salary / Benefits
If you are a student looking for great opportunities, this is a good place to start. Quite honestly 120/hr is not enough specially if you need to deal with a lot of things. Aside from that, there is no career growth. You can be a tutor for a long time without any job promotions. You can apply for other jobs but considering a difference in salary, it would be more of a demotion. Students are easy to deal with though and this is not a stressful job. Good for anyone who is just looking for something to fill their time while waiting for another application.
Pros
work from home, performance incentives
Cons
there are students who are rude and the management are likely to side with them
Salary / Benefits
a good job to start your career. challenged myself especially in dealing with time management as my work is flexible i should manage my time that i wont be late and always be able to attend my scheduled classes.
Salary / Benefits
Reasons why never to enter bibo company though they are hiring immediately. (OUTRAGEOUS GREEDY COMPANY) 1.They hire fast and fire fast. 2. Worst company you can ever enter. Why? A. Many teachers can't deny they are underpaid B. Too much deduction from salary. C. Too much unnecessary penalties for teachers D. Very inconsiderate and disrespectful staffs E. Too much waste of time. No booked slots, no pay. F you will meet the bad and the ugly staffs. Reasons to enter bibo: -Only because of flexible teaching time Have a career with no gowth opportunity while being underpaid?!Never!
Pros
Various kinds of students around the world.
Cons
Less money. Underemployment. Much deductions
Salary / Benefits
BIBO GLOBAL OPPORTUNITY INC. Davao City, Philippines Japanese-established online English tutorial services based in the Philippines. It is primarily engaged in providing online English tutorial services to foreign clients. It's an exciting and challenging job because you get to teach foreign students and they have their own uniqueness. This job helped me to learn a lot of cultures, traditions and improve my teaching skills. The company's management is great because they always talk to their teachers and helped them to their needs. The hardest part of the job is the internet connection, since It is online we always need a stable internet but because we don't control the weather sometimes it interrupts our class. But the good thing is i was able to improve my skills in computer literacy and my patience.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Bad internet connections
Salary / Benefits
Bibo gave me a good work experience. I learned a lot about their management and culture. It was my first job and it was very challenging. I enjoyed doing the job because I was given the opportunity to speak the language that I love and at the same time I had the chance to develop my skills more.
Pros
flexible working time
Cons
huge penalties and deductions
Salary / Benefits
At Bibo Global Opportunity you get to decide for your work schedule and you get to meet lots of different people from Japan. The students are very polite and friendly. The management were very accommodating when in comes to concerns. Payout is always on time.
Salary / Benefits
Bibo offers a fun work atmosphere. Most of the employees are young (majority are in their 20s). The company is young as well (it was established in 2013), thus a lot of the company's processes are not yet established. Processes keep on changing. There's a lot of room for improvement. Do not expect much career advancement, as the company does not even have a good organizational chart.
Pros
flexible work schedule, youthful work atmosphere
Cons
poor management (especially HR), inconsistent policies, no training and development for staff