Engoo

Engoo Culture reviews

Salary / Benefits
The culture and structure in Bibo may be quite different now, so read my review with that in mind. When I first joined this company, it was very much a startup. Job descriptions and responsibilities were fluid. Hierarchies were mostly flat. In my time there, everyone was a pleasure to work with. Training stubborn teachers had its share of challenges, but that was part of the job. The company was quite generous with us and management was very reasonable to talk to. They made sure that employees were well-equipped and valued. Clubs were also started at the time to encourage hobbies and healthier lifestyles. HR and management did all they could to prevent burnout. Job security was rock solid. Job advancement was difficult to secure once Bibo transitioned to a more seasoned and structured company. You will have to go above and beyond the call of duty to be considered for promotion. And if you are stuck with a lackluster superior, then that's just something you'll have to live with.
Salary / Benefits
Working at engoo has been a great experience for me. The staff supports teachers having difficulties and guides them accordingly. Workplace culture is healthy, almost all teachers are friends with each other. The hardest part of the job is not getting students in your class(vacant slots) so the Php 200 salary per hour is not a guarantee. But the enjoyable part of the job is meeting different people of different races and the satisfaction of having taught them valuable English skills.
Pros
work at home, flexible schedule
Cons
not guaranteed you'll have students everytime.
Salary / Benefits
I really enjoyed working hear, I love the students I teach, my coworkers are really lovely and kind. The entire company is very accommodating, very amazing experience to work hear.
Salary / Benefits
I learned to manage time in my own way. Convenient for me as a working mom. The job is easy but the client sometimes too difficult to please. The job became enjoyable of its flexibility.
Salary / Benefits
I had a great time working with Bibo. I gained some friends in teaching Japanese students. I learned about their culture. Excited teaching and having conversations with my students.
Salary / Benefits
its a good company that took care of their employees. The hardest part would be adjusting to different student age but the most enjoyable is that the company was able to build a good relation with the student which is a fun part of the job
Salary / Benefits
It's nice to work with other culture because you are teaching and learning at the same time. It's nice because I already made this before as my part time and it's very convenient and very comfortable working at home.
Pros
additional incentives
Cons
loading systems
Salary / Benefits
its a home based job which gives you a platform to plan your schedule and open class when ever you are comfortable...it was my part time second job. i enjoyed working there because you would meet new people every single day and get to learn also about new and different cultures
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
few students
Salary / Benefits
I teach basic English language to foreign students thru Skype everyday at the comfort of my home. Apart from teaching, I also learned a lot of things from my students including their culture and basic traditions. I do not find any hard part on this job since I work from home thus I enjoy meeting and also making friends with them(students) through this job.
Pros
Work at home
Cons
*none*
Salary / Benefits
It's very convenient. You can work anytime you want. They have nice and approachable staff. Mostly of my students are Japanese. They are nice and kind students.
Pros
nice staff
Cons
They have province rate. It's cheap.
Salary / Benefits
Bibo Global Community is a good company for people who wants to work on their convenient time. However, the compensation is low and sometimes management takes the side of the students if they will complain the teacher ( for internet problems). But another pros is you'll enjoy meeting people with different cultures. So, you are teaching and learning at the same time.
Pros
Schedule
Cons
low compensation
Salary / Benefits
The company was great and the work hours are flexible. The employees are accommodating. The students are fun to work with and very respectful. Overall, it was a great experience
Salary / Benefits
Offers competitive salary and work environment. Good scheduling for a week and they train their employees well and good job relationship with the boss.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Time
Salary / Benefits
Working at this company improves my communication skills. The management are easy to talk with. The most enjoyable part of the job is I meet new people everyday and learning different cultures.
Salary / Benefits
Good opportunity but doesn't give enough incentives/benefits. Support team are excellent and gives immediate assistance. Materials are effective and useful.
Salary / Benefits
It paid decent a decent amount for a part-time job. I learned a great deal about managing staff members and employees from my supervisor. Workplace atmosphere was balanced, but usually more on the hectic side.
Pros
Friendly co-workers
Cons
Short breaks
Salary / Benefits
It is really a good place to work. The students are friendly and some are professionals. The hardest part of the job is the cancellations with penalty. There are so many penalty.
Pros
convenience
Cons
penalty
Salary / Benefits
teacher can work in a flexible time can improve both student and teacher's skill can build teacher-student relationship easy and fun can get to know each other's culture
Salary / Benefits
BIBO GLOBAL OPPORTUNITY INC. Davao City, Philippines Japanese-established online English tutorial services based in the Philippines. It is primarily engaged in providing online English tutorial services to foreign clients. It's an exciting and challenging job because you get to teach foreign students and they have their own uniqueness. This job helped me to learn a lot of cultures, traditions and improve my teaching skills. The company's management is great because they always talk to their teachers and helped them to their needs. The hardest part of the job is the internet connection, since It is online we always need a stable internet but because we don't control the weather sometimes it interrupts our class. But the good thing is i was able to improve my skills in computer literacy and my patience.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Bad internet connections
Salary / Benefits
Bibo gave me a good work experience. I learned a lot about their management and culture. It was my first job and it was very challenging. I enjoyed doing the job because I was given the opportunity to speak the language that I love and at the same time I had the chance to develop my skills more.
Pros
flexible working time
Cons
huge penalties and deductions
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to value one's culture. It helps me to stay calm and be patient all the time. It's really true that we cannot please everyone. Respect every skin color. They are humans too. This is wat I learned of being a Tutor for 3 years. -Working here is convenient, the only bad thing is when Internet Connection went wrong, Tech Support will cancel all your class. -We can make our own schedule, our time here is flexible. -Working at home is good. -The hardest part of the Job is when the student gives you a negative feedback. -The most enjoyable part of this Job is talking to your regular students, it's like you are talking to a long lost friend.
Pros
Convenient, Good Salary.
Cons
No Benefits