Engoo

Engoo Employee Reviews for English Teacher in Makati

Salary / Benefits
Engaging foreign students, approachable supervisors, and convenient for students. The job is really meant for students who want to work while studying for the time is flexible. The management being too student-centered is a con.
Pros
Students, experience
Cons
No protection from students, too student-centered
Salary / Benefits
Bibo is the most convenient job that I had in the past. It provided me the work life balance that I have been wishing for from my previous job as a CSR. It allowed me to work from the comfort of my home while taking care of my daughter and family.
Salary / Benefits
Working at this company improves my communication skills. The management are easy to talk with. The most enjoyable part of the job is I meet new people everyday and learning different cultures.
Salary / Benefits
The company is very ok, getting good pay, can save for clothes and transpo allowance, and can manage your own time, good for those with family and kids.
Pros
Have my own time, no transpo and clothes expenses
Cons
Sad no social life
Salary / Benefits
My work experience was great. I have met some rude students. But, I managed. I had a very flexible working time. My work was very easy and it was home based
Salary / Benefits
I like this job as I don't need to go to the office and experience the traffic on the road. Apart from this, my schedule is flexible i don't follow a standard schedule, instead I make my own.
Salary / Benefits
Since it's a home based job, we are given a chance to choose the schedule that we want. So if you have other errands for the following days, you have the freedom of not booking a class.
Salary / Benefits
The teachers would be the one who would choose how many hours they would want to work and open a slot, then the students are the ones who chooses which teacher and open time slot of the teacher they would like to boo. I learned how to handle different types and kinds of people as I taught over a hundred students via Skype. The hardest part of the job is that it is Internet based. When the Internet goes out, I won't be able to conduct my lessons until the Internet comes back.
Pros
Flexible time slots
Cons
Limited time for the lesson, underpaid
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Engoo?