Engoo

Engoo Employee Reviews for English Teacher

Salary / Benefits
We have flexible work hours. you work on your preferred time. they have incentives if you reach certain quotas. students are fun to work with and management also checks on your status
Salary / Benefits
Students are great. Flexible working sched because you don't need to click any ready button. However, pay is really LOW for an audio and video class. I got 60 pesos per 25 mins. And they don't post any daily incentives compared before. I hope the tutors will have an option not to have a video class next time. I hope the company will change these rules. if not, they might lost a lot of old tutors
Salary / Benefits
Bibo Global provides you work at your own home and at your own time. The management monitors its employee's day to day activities and takes actions fairly.
Salary / Benefits
Bibo is the most convenient job that I had in the past. It provided me the work life balance that I have been wishing for from my previous job as a CSR. It allowed me to work from the comfort of my home while taking care of my daughter and family.
Salary / Benefits
NEVER WORK/APPLY on this platform. It's a total scam! *At first, you'll get a lot of students and then afterwards, the number of students will SLOWLY DECREASE. *The Customer Support will be very accommodating at first BUT when you receive a complain or a low rating, even though it's not your fault (Ex. Technical Issues, Skype Issues, Connection Issues on the Students' End, etc.), they would NEVER EVER listen on your side of the story. They will only listen to the student. *They will CANCEL the class if a student complains, EVEN THOUGH: 1. You conduct the lesson properly. 2. You spent time to teach the student. 3. You find ways to connect to the student. 4. You report to them in the middle of the class, and finally, 5. IT'S THEIR SYSTEM'S FAULT. (They would NEVER EVER admit that it's THEIR SYSTEM'S FAULT, even though they've been making some updates without the tutor's knowledge/any notifications.) AND by CANCELLING the lesson means, YOU WILL GET PENALIZED. *Not just that! Even if you conducted the lesson properly, BUT YOU WERE LATE FOR SUBMITTING THE LESSON NOTES, YOU WON'T BE PAID!!! *Aside from that, there is NO CAREER GROWTH. You can be a tutor for a long time without any job promotions.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Lots of Deductions, Lots of system glitch, Customer Support Reps. are like robots, Low Salary (P60/25 min.), Unreasonable Penalties!
Salary / Benefits
I met a lot of people from different Asian countries, especially from Japan. A lot of my students were from Japan. My students were very friendly and fun to talk with. Thank you Bibo!
Pros
Flexible working hours
Salary / Benefits
It's nice to work with other culture because you are teaching and learning at the same time. It's nice because I already made this before as my part time and it's very convenient and very comfortable working at home.
Pros
additional incentives
Cons
loading systems
Salary / Benefits
Engaging foreign students, approachable supervisors, and convenient for students. The job is really meant for students who want to work while studying for the time is flexible. The management being too student-centered is a con.
Pros
Students, experience
Cons
No protection from students, too student-centered
Salary / Benefits
It was a fun and productive work. It was my firts time to have my job and definitely the most exciting and fruitful. Sometimes, it was hard but I can manage everything. It was literally good and bad at times because of the internet connection.
Pros
free time
Salary / Benefits
Everyday we are booked by couple of students depending on what time we are available. Most of my students are Japanese, every day I teach them how to speak English with correct pronunciation. I learned that I am blessed that my English skills are good since it is an advantage for me to communicate better. The management in this company is good since they are very accommodating knowing at that moment I am still at college. The hardest part of my job is balancing my job and school at the same time since that time I don't have a lot of time to do my job since I have requirements in school to finish. The most enjoyable thing in my job is the deep conversation between me and my students and some of them became my friend.
Salary / Benefits
the technical support staff and training supervisors are efficient and accomodating. they have an organized structure of english lesson materials. easy to learn procedures.
Salary / Benefits
I teach basic English language to foreign students thru Skype everyday at the comfort of my home. Apart from teaching, I also learned a lot of things from my students including their culture and basic traditions. I do not find any hard part on this job since I work from home thus I enjoy meeting and also making friends with them(students) through this job.
Pros
Work at home
Cons
*none*
Salary / Benefits
The management are good and will try to help you in what you need or what you want to know about the job etc. Working at BIBO part time was not easy but the job was fulfilling because I got to help others in my own little way.
Salary / Benefits
Bibo Global Opportunity is a great company to work with. I have been with this company for four years. The working time is very flexible and their support staff are very supportive.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
No Health Benefits
Salary / Benefits
I enjoy working from home and managing my time as an online teacher and as a mother of two. The students/clients are also nice to talk with. Team leader and OS are reliable and easy to get in touch with.
Pros
work from home
Cons
cancelled class w/o notice
Salary / Benefits
We could choose our own hours so it was a very slow-paced job that was not very stressful. The pay was fair so I did not feel overworked. I could work from home which was a very important factor to me.
Salary / Benefits
I worked as a part timer and the time schedule is very flexible. It was very convenient for me since I was studying that time. The teacher support was friendly. However, some students were rude. and the salary is not that big. It's hard to get an increase in salary
Pros
Pros - time flexible - the teacher support team is very friendly
Cons
Cons - the salary is not that big - some students are rude - no employee benefits
Salary / Benefits
learn a lot not just from work but also from co-workers. enjoy talking to students from other Asian country. workplace is nice and clean. management is so approachable and friendly
Salary / Benefits
The job is interesting but sitting in front of a computer just doesnt fit my interests towards teaching in a physical environment rather than a computer
Pros
increased salary rate during holidays
Cons
long hours of waiting for bookings
Salary / Benefits
The company was great and the work hours are flexible. The employees are accommodating. The students are fun to work with and very respectful. Overall, it was a great experience
Salary / Benefits
Offers competitive salary and work environment. Good scheduling for a week and they train their employees well and good job relationship with the boss.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Time