Engoo

Engoo Employee Reviews for English As A Second Language Teacher

Salary / Benefits
Unending learning and fun.Working with Bibo realy helps me improve my teaching skills and dealing with Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese and Thai student is real an opportunity.
Cons
Sudden Lessons, Cancellations
Salary / Benefits
It's a gtreat opportunity working with Bibo. I enjoyed everything and working for the company. Learned and challenged a lot. I love Bibo but I just don't know about the present management., because I heard the company already changed their name.
Salary / Benefits
this is a fun and convenient job for me because there are no quotas required. you only get paid on the hours you worked every 15 days. You can choose whatever time is fine for you even if you have a busy schedule.
Salary / Benefits
its a good company that took care of their employees. The hardest part would be adjusting to different student age but the most enjoyable is that the company was able to build a good relation with the student which is a fun part of the job
Salary / Benefits
Work here depends on your pace, which is a nice break from the usual rat race that you do. Although it is also nice if you want to earn more than the usual.
Salary / Benefits
It's not what I expected. So many teachers yet only few students. I didn't reach the amount of salary that was being published. It's interesting to have diverse students. It makes the learning experience a two-way thing. They've also taught me a lot and not only me to them.
Pros
Flexible Time
Cons
Small Pay
Salary / Benefits
I love how Bibo allows the teachers to have their own flexible schedules. I also enjoyed the students who were very attentive to me. I learned that every student is unique and that everyone has a different approach in learning.
Salary / Benefits
I haven't worked long enough in this field but I can say is that Bibo gave me a great opportunity. The management is very supportive and I really enjoy teaching students from different countries.
Pros
Incentives
Salary / Benefits
It is really a good place to work. The students are friendly and some are professionals. The hardest part of the job is the cancellations with penalty. There are so many penalty.
Pros
convenience
Cons
penalty
Salary / Benefits
teacher can work in a flexible time can improve both student and teacher's skill can build teacher-student relationship easy and fun can get to know each other's culture
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Engoo?
Salary / Benefits
Lowest paying ESL company. They don't care about their teachers. 1 hour is equivalent to 90php. If you want to earn a decent amount of money, you'll have to work all day everyday without a break.
Pros
5-10php additional to your booked class for 2 days (incentives) how pathetic
Cons
long hours, low salary, they don't care about you even if you're violated by a student
Salary / Benefits
its really great and fun experience connecting my life to my students. ive learned a lot from this company specially to the students that i have the chance to impact my view and opinion about there jobs and school life.
Pros
work at home
Cons
no benefits, no bonuses
Salary / Benefits
Fun and comfortable, they have flexible time. I learned a lot in my communication skills. Nothing hard for a teacher if they plot their preferred schedule. The most enjoyable part of this job is that I can talk with the students and share different cultures.
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
Policy from the teachers are injustice.
Salary / Benefits
The good thing about this job is that you can manage your time flexibly win the comfort of your home. It's nice learning about different culture.
Salary / Benefits
It doesn't pay much. The time is very strict. The rules are more customer friendly. You can lose money because you are sick.
Salary / Benefits
I worked for a Japanese company. The work place has a aura of strictly professional among employees, there wasn't much employee interaction. As expected there a ground rules which is good that standard is needed in a big company. I enjoyed having a bond with my students and having the feeling of they learn something from me. The best thing about my job is I get to be connected with people from another country and learn from there culture.
Pros
There is an equality among employees
Cons
graveyard shift, no health benifts
  1. English As A Second Language Teacher