Engoo

Engoo Employee Reviews in Manila

Salary / Benefits
I have been working in BIBO for almost 5 years now. Recently, they changed the cancellation system - no more (monetary) penalties unless you can provide a valid proof/s. But the cancelled classes are still counted in your cancellation rate per month even if they already accepted the proof. You will still get a warning or worse - suspension/termination. So, don't be too confident even if your proofs were accepted. hahaha! One more thing is the teacher's rating. Ratings will be shown in teacher's account so students can see it and decide whether to book your lesson or not. The students rate you depending on their mood (most of the time). Your booking rate will be less (meaning less or very few students) if you have a low rating. Isn't it unfair? Some other students rate you less and you don't get much students because of stu*** ratings in your account? I don't think it is good to show the ratings of the teachers. I hope the management will do something about the teachers booking rates recently. It is not good. Or maybe they have less students now compared before.
Salary / Benefits
I teach basic English language to foreign students thru Skype everyday at the comfort of my home. Apart from teaching, I also learned a lot of things from my students including their culture and basic traditions. I do not find any hard part on this job since I work from home thus I enjoy meeting and also making friends with them(students) through this job.
Pros
Work at home
Cons
*none*
Salary / Benefits
Bibo Global Community is a good company for people who wants to work on their convenient time. However, the compensation is low and sometimes management takes the side of the students if they will complain the teacher ( for internet problems). But another pros is you'll enjoy meeting people with different cultures. So, you are teaching and learning at the same time.
Pros
Schedule
Cons
low compensation
Salary / Benefits
Offers competitive salary and work environment. Good scheduling for a week and they train their employees well and good job relationship with the boss.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Time
Salary / Benefits
Flexibility with regards to the time and schedule. It really helps me because I get to do the things I want, get to meet friends anytime, and earn money at the same time. "Convenience" because all the materials are ready made, and just one click away. All the Bibo administrators are also very active and helpful.
Salary / Benefits
Very exciting environment. Hosting gig was a blast! Will surely come back next time if invited again. Everyone had a great time and it was all a success!
Salary / Benefits
Reasons why never to enter bibo company though they are hiring immediately. (OUTRAGEOUS GREEDY COMPANY) 1.They hire fast and fire fast. 2. Worst company you can ever enter. Why? A. Many teachers can't deny they are underpaid B. Too much deduction from salary. C. Too much unnecessary penalties for teachers D. Very inconsiderate and disrespectful staffs E. Too much waste of time. No booked slots, no pay. F you will meet the bad and the ugly staffs. Reasons to enter bibo: -Only because of flexible teaching time Have a career with no gowth opportunity while being underpaid?!Never!
Pros
Various kinds of students around the world.
Cons
Less money. Underemployment. Much deductions
Salary / Benefits
teacher can work in a flexible time can improve both student and teacher's skill can build teacher-student relationship easy and fun can get to know each other's culture
Salary / Benefits
You can teach anytime of the day with the minimum of 4hours each day. It is a home-based job which is very accessible for everybody. The salary isnt much but since no need for fare, its just fine.
Pros
Accessible
Cons
Flexible time
Salary / Benefits
It was an honor for me to work with Bibo Global Opportunity as an English teacher. But sometimes, we have to look forward if the job is not working for us. We have to develop and experience more Job to develop our skills.
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
Many Teachers, Lack of Student
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Engoo?