Engoo

Engoo Employee Reviews in Davao City

Salary / Benefits
Bibo Global provides you work at your own home and at your own time. The management monitors its employee's day to day activities and takes actions fairly.
Salary / Benefits
I learned to manage time in my own way. Convenient for me as a working mom. The job is easy but the client sometimes too difficult to please. The job became enjoyable of its flexibility.
Salary / Benefits
I met a lot of people from different Asian countries, especially from Japan. A lot of my students were from Japan. My students were very friendly and fun to talk with. Thank you Bibo!
Pros
Flexible working hours
Salary / Benefits
It's nice to work with other culture because you are teaching and learning at the same time. It's nice because I already made this before as my part time and it's very convenient and very comfortable working at home.
Pros
additional incentives
Cons
loading systems
Salary / Benefits
It was a fun and productive work. It was my firts time to have my job and definitely the most exciting and fruitful. Sometimes, it was hard but I can manage everything. It was literally good and bad at times because of the internet connection.
Pros
free time
Salary / Benefits
Everyday we are booked by couple of students depending on what time we are available. Most of my students are Japanese, every day I teach them how to speak English with correct pronunciation. I learned that I am blessed that my English skills are good since it is an advantage for me to communicate better. The management in this company is good since they are very accommodating knowing at that moment I am still at college. The hardest part of my job is balancing my job and school at the same time since that time I don't have a lot of time to do my job since I have requirements in school to finish. The most enjoyable thing in my job is the deep conversation between me and my students and some of them became my friend.
Salary / Benefits
I love how Bibo allows the teachers to have their own flexible schedules. I also enjoyed the students who were very attentive to me. I learned that every student is unique and that everyone has a different approach in learning.
Salary / Benefits
I worked as a part timer and the time schedule is very flexible. It was very convenient for me since I was studying that time. The teacher support was friendly. However, some students were rude. and the salary is not that big. It's hard to get an increase in salary
Pros
Pros - time flexible - the teacher support team is very friendly
Cons
Cons - the salary is not that big - some students are rude - no employee benefits
Salary / Benefits
learn a lot not just from work but also from co-workers. enjoy talking to students from other Asian country. workplace is nice and clean. management is so approachable and friendly
Salary / Benefits
a good job to start your career. challenged myself especially in dealing with time management as my work is flexible i should manage my time that i wont be late and always be able to attend my scheduled classes.
Salary / Benefits
I have been working at BIBO Global Opportunity part-time (Less than a year) Pros You make your own schedule Friendly students Materials are provided, they're easy to use and always updating Cons Very low pay. Salary varies on your location and qualification; They treat the teachers unfairly (their students mean more to them than their teachers)
Pros
you can work anytime you want. it is very flexible
Cons
the salary needs to be bigger. no increase
Salary / Benefits
BIBO GLOBAL OPPORTUNITY INC. Davao City, Philippines Japanese-established online English tutorial services based in the Philippines. It is primarily engaged in providing online English tutorial services to foreign clients. It's an exciting and challenging job because you get to teach foreign students and they have their own uniqueness. This job helped me to learn a lot of cultures, traditions and improve my teaching skills. The company's management is great because they always talk to their teachers and helped them to their needs. The hardest part of the job is the internet connection, since It is online we always need a stable internet but because we don't control the weather sometimes it interrupts our class. But the good thing is i was able to improve my skills in computer literacy and my patience.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Bad internet connections
Salary / Benefits
Bibo gave me a good work experience. I learned a lot about their management and culture. It was my first job and it was very challenging. I enjoyed doing the job because I was given the opportunity to speak the language that I love and at the same time I had the chance to develop my skills more.
Pros
flexible working time
Cons
huge penalties and deductions
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to value one's culture. It helps me to stay calm and be patient all the time. It's really true that we cannot please everyone. Respect every skin color. They are humans too. This is wat I learned of being a Tutor for 3 years. -Working here is convenient, the only bad thing is when Internet Connection went wrong, Tech Support will cancel all your class. -We can make our own schedule, our time here is flexible. -Working at home is good. -The hardest part of the Job is when the student gives you a negative feedback. -The most enjoyable part of this Job is talking to your regular students, it's like you are talking to a long lost friend.
Pros
Convenient, Good Salary.
Cons
No Benefits
Salary / Benefits
At first, I thought everything will be fine in their company but it seems that I really need to adjust a lot since they are not providing clear instructions to some concerns about their service. But, what I want in BIBO is you can really grow professionally because they do really develop your versatility as a teacher.
Pros
Versatile Schedule
Cons
Not clear instructions
Salary / Benefits
Fun and comfortable, they have flexible time. I learned a lot in my communication skills. Nothing hard for a teacher if they plot their preferred schedule. The most enjoyable part of this job is that I can talk with the students and share different cultures.
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
Policy from the teachers are injustice.
Salary / Benefits
Working with Bibo as an online ESL tutor is not as easy as it looks. A typical day at work includes, preparing an hour before my work begins because we are required to do an attendance. After every lesson, we are required to do our lesson note where we leave a message for the student, words/sentences they learned, and notes for the next tutor. I learned that most of Japanese people wants to study English because of the main reasons: Job Promotion, Exams, Traveling, and some needs to speak English in their job. I think the hardest part with my job is dealing with students who really doesn't understand English that well. I mostly enjoy talking with my students on how to easily learn and master the English language, and also being able to create a moment of truth with them.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Long hours of sitting in front of the computer
Salary / Benefits
The schedule was very convenient because I get to choose my preferred time. I have learned the importance of punctuality during the span of my stay in the company. One negative thing I could say is that I never got the chance to meet with my co-workers because the nature of my job was to teach home-based. And I believe, the management was too strict and hard on their teachers. The hardest part of the job was the fact that I had to exert extra efforts to communicate well with my students specially when the internet connection goes unstable, and the most enjoyable part of it is that I get to choose the time and days that I would like to work and I also get to enjoy the comfort of my home.
Pros
convenient schedule
Cons
not socially healthy
Salary / Benefits
I am working at home so I have a flexible time. I can choose my schedule anytime I want.
Pros
Flexible Time
Cons
I sometimes dont have reserve class.