Engoo

Engoo Employee Reviews in Cebu City

Salary / Benefits
There's equal chance for every tutor. High bookability rate. Lessons are relevant and useful. Great management and support team. Fantastic for beginner teachers. However, very very very minimal incentives.
Pros
flexible time
Cons
low wage
Salary / Benefits
Students are great. Flexible working sched because you don't need to click any ready button. However, pay is really LOW for an audio and video class. I got 60 pesos per 25 mins. And they don't post any daily incentives compared before. I hope the tutors will have an option not to have a video class next time. I hope the company will change these rules. if not, they might lost a lot of old tutors
Salary / Benefits
My experience working at BIBO was so fun learning and nice. The management was so dedicated to teach and so am I. I worked in BIBO as a part time ESL teacher.I booked my class at night time with 3-4 students. I enjoyed communicating to children students even to those professional because you are just not teaching but you also learn from them. I don't think I have had a not so good experience with BIBO.
Salary / Benefits
Unending learning and fun.Working with Bibo realy helps me improve my teaching skills and dealing with Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese and Thai student is real an opportunity.
Cons
Sudden Lessons, Cancellations
Salary / Benefits
It's not what I expected. So many teachers yet only few students. I didn't reach the amount of salary that was being published. It's interesting to have diverse students. It makes the learning experience a two-way thing. They've also taught me a lot and not only me to them.
Pros
Flexible Time
Cons
Small Pay
Salary / Benefits
Bibo Global Opportunity is a great company to work with. I have been with this company for four years. The working time is very flexible and their support staff are very supportive.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
No Health Benefits
Salary / Benefits
I have been working here (and is currently working) for about a year now but still no benefits, no salary increase, and they are very biased in terms of student-tutor problems.
Pros
Work at home
Cons
Low salary, No benefits
Salary / Benefits
You get to work from home but the job gets very repetitive and boring. Although you get to choose your own schedule. You need your own PC/laptop with wired connection at least 2gb.
Pros
You get to pick your own schedule.
Cons
Unstable job
Salary / Benefits
Can work 24 hrs in a day. Willing to work overtime Flexible when it comes to schedule Can understand the job easily willing to undergo training can handle pressure
Pros
working in longer hour
Cons
no overtime payment
Salary / Benefits
This job is good for Students who needs a part time job. But there are no benefits in working for this company no healthcare, SSS, or so on. Plus you need to personally pay your own taxes and submit Quarterly and annual taxes to BIR.
Pros
Holiday Add Ons, Friendly Students (Japanese Specifically), Flexible time Sched
Cons
Tax, percentage tax, minimum wage minus tax
Salary / Benefits
At Bibo Global Opportunity you get to decide for your work schedule and you get to meet lots of different people from Japan. The students are very polite and friendly. The management were very accommodating when in comes to concerns. Payout is always on time.
Salary / Benefits
its really great and fun experience connecting my life to my students. ive learned a lot from this company specially to the students that i have the chance to impact my view and opinion about there jobs and school life.
Pros
work at home
Cons
no benefits, no bonuses
Salary / Benefits
Flexible working hours, good salary, approachable supervisors and admins and I have personally grown as a teacher because they have helped me improve more my teaching skills and help me remember to lengthen my patience.
Salary / Benefits
I worked for a Japanese company. The work place has a aura of strictly professional among employees, there wasn't much employee interaction. As expected there a ground rules which is good that standard is needed in a big company. I enjoyed having a bond with my students and having the feeling of they learn something from me. The best thing about my job is I get to be connected with people from another country and learn from there culture.
Pros
There is an equality among employees
Cons
graveyard shift, no health benifts
Salary / Benefits
Working as an online english teacher is an amazing experience because i got to meet so many amazing people with a different view to life, different opinions and diverse culture.