Engoo
Engoo Employee Review

They don't care about their teachers

April 25, 2017
Lowest paying ESL company. They don't care about their teachers. 1 hour is equivalent to 90php. If you want to earn a decent amount of money, you'll have to work all day everyday without a break.
3.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
5-10php additional to your booked class for 2 days (incentives) how pathetic
Cons
long hours, low salary, they don't care about you even if you're violated by a student
March 8, 2021
Online English as Second Language Teacher (Former Employee) - Cebu
Engoo is a good part-time job especially for students who cannot fully commit to their job everyday. You get to plot your own schedule whenever you want. Thing is, for long term it isnt a suistanable job. The pay is low compare to other English schools and the management is very pro-student.
Pros
Freelance. No quota
Cons
Low compensation. Pro-student
March 6, 2020
English as a Second Language (ESL) Teacher (Former Employee) - Baguio
It's a gtreat opportunity working with Bibo. I enjoyed everything and working for the company. Learned and challenged a lot. I love Bibo but I just don't know about the present management., because I heard the company already changed their name.
August 27, 2019
ESL Online Teacher (Former Employee) - Makati City
this is a fun and convenient job for me because there are no quotas required. you only get paid on the hours you worked every 15 days. You can choose whatever time is fine for you even if you have a busy schedule.
  1. They don't care about their teachers