Engoo
Engoo Employee Review

Really fun and enjoyable. But the policy from the teachers are not fair.

August 22, 2016
Fun and comfortable, they have flexible time. I learned a lot in my communication skills. Nothing hard for a teacher if they plot their preferred schedule. The most enjoyable part of this job is that I can talk with the students and share different cultures.
4.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
Policy from the teachers are injustice.
March 8, 2021
Same role
Online English as Second Language Teacher (Former Employee) - Cebu
Engoo is a good part-time job especially for students who cannot fully commit to their job everyday. You get to plot your own schedule whenever you want. Thing is, for long term it isnt a suistanable job. The pay is low compare to other English schools and the management is very pro-student.
Pros
Freelance. No quota
Cons
Low compensation. Pro-student
March 6, 2020
Same role
English as a Second Language (ESL) Teacher (Former Employee) - Baguio
It's a gtreat opportunity working with Bibo. I enjoyed everything and working for the company. Learned and challenged a lot. I love Bibo but I just don't know about the present management., because I heard the company already changed their name.
April 1, 2021
Same location
Online English Tutor (Former Employee) - Davao City
Working at engoo has been a great experience for me. The staff supports teachers having difficulties and guides them accordingly. Workplace culture is healthy, almost all teachers are friends with each other. The hardest part of the job is not getting students in your class(vacant slots) so the Php 200 salary per hour is not a guarantee. But the enjoyable part of the job is meeting different people of different races and the satisfaction of having taught them valuable English skills.
Pros
work at home, flexible schedule
Cons
not guaranteed you'll have students everytime.
  1. Really fun and enjoyable. But the policy from the teachers are not fair.