Engoo
Engoo Employee Review

Job

December 11, 2018
It's not what I expected. So many teachers yet only few students. I didn't reach the amount of salary that was being published. It's interesting to have diverse students. It makes the learning experience a two-way thing. They've also taught me a lot and not only me to them.
2.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Flexible Time
Cons
Small Pay
March 8, 2021
Same role
Online English as Second Language Teacher (Former Employee) - Cebu
Engoo is a good part-time job especially for students who cannot fully commit to their job everyday. You get to plot your own schedule whenever you want. Thing is, for long term it isnt a suistanable job. The pay is low compare to other English schools and the management is very pro-student.
Pros
Freelance. No quota
Cons
Low compensation. Pro-student
March 6, 2020
Same role
English as a Second Language (ESL) Teacher (Former Employee) - Baguio
It's a gtreat opportunity working with Bibo. I enjoyed everything and working for the company. Learned and challenged a lot. I love Bibo but I just don't know about the present management., because I heard the company already changed their name.
May 1, 2020
Same location
Online English Teacher (Current Employee) - Cebu City, Cebu
Students are great. Flexible working sched because you don't need to click any ready button. However, pay is really LOW for an audio and video class. I got 60 pesos per 25 mins. And they don't post any daily incentives compared before. I hope the tutors will have an option not to have a video class next time. I hope the company will change these rules. if not, they might lost a lot of old tutors