Engoo
Engoo Employee Review

home based english tutorial job on japanese students

August 27, 2019
this is a fun and convenient job for me because there are no quotas required. you only get paid on the hours you worked every 15 days. You can choose whatever time is fine for you even if you have a busy schedule.
1.0Salary / Benefits
March 6, 2020
Same role
English as a Second Language (ESL) Teacher (Former Employee) - Baguio
It's a gtreat opportunity working with Bibo. I enjoyed everything and working for the company. Learned and challenged a lot. I love Bibo but I just don't know about the present management., because I heard the company already changed their name.
August 4, 2019
Same role
ESL Online Teacher (Current Employee) - Caloocan City
its a good company that took care of their employees. The hardest part would be adjusting to different student age but the most enjoyable is that the company was able to build a good relation with the student which is a fun part of the job
June 1, 2020
Same location
Training Associate (Former Employee) - Makati City
The culture and structure in Bibo may be quite different now, so read my review with that in mind. When I first joined this company, it was very much a startup. Job descriptions and responsibilities were fluid. Hierarchies were mostly flat. In my time there, everyone was a pleasure to work with. Training stubborn teachers had its share of challenges, but that was part of the job. The company was quite generous with us and management was very reasonable to talk to. They made sure that employees were well-equipped and valued. Clubs were also started at the time to encourage hobbies and healthier lifestyles. HR and management did all they could to prevent burnout. Job security was rock solid. Job advancement was difficult to secure once Bibo transitioned to a more seasoned and structured company. You will have to go above and beyond the call of duty to be considered for promotion. And if you are stuck with a lackluster superior, then that's just something you'll have to live with.
  1. home based english tutorial job on japanese students