Engoo
Engoo Employee Review

Fun work atmosphere

July 20, 2016
Bibo offers a fun work atmosphere. Most of the employees are young (majority are in their 20s). The company is young as well (it was established in 2013), thus a lot of the company's processes are not yet established. Processes keep on changing. There's a lot of room for improvement. Do not expect much career advancement, as the company does not even have a good organizational chart.
4.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
flexible work schedule, youthful work atmosphere
Cons
poor management (especially HR), inconsistent policies, no training and development for staff
June 1, 2020
Training Associate (Former Employee) - Makati City
The culture and structure in Bibo may be quite different now, so read my review with that in mind. When I first joined this company, it was very much a startup. Job descriptions and responsibilities were fluid. Hierarchies were mostly flat. In my time there, everyone was a pleasure to work with. Training stubborn teachers had its share of challenges, but that was part of the job. The company was quite generous with us and management was very reasonable to talk to. They made sure that employees were well-equipped and valued. Clubs were also started at the time to encourage hobbies and healthier lifestyles. HR and management did all they could to prevent burnout. Job security was rock solid. Job advancement was difficult to secure once Bibo transitioned to a more seasoned and structured company. You will have to go above and beyond the call of duty to be considered for promotion. And if you are stuck with a lackluster superior, then that's just something you'll have to live with.
October 30, 2019
Online English Tutor (Former Employee) - Makati City
I had a great time working with Bibo. I gained some friends in teaching Japanese students. I learned about their culture. Excited teaching and having conversations with my students.
August 27, 2019
ESL Online Teacher (Former Employee) - Makati City
this is a fun and convenient job for me because there are no quotas required. you only get paid on the hours you worked every 15 days. You can choose whatever time is fine for you even if you have a busy schedule.
  1. Fun work atmosphere