Engoo
Engoo Employee Review

Fun learning and Socializing different nationalities

November 23, 2019
My experience working at BIBO was so fun learning and nice. The management was so dedicated to teach and so am I. I worked in BIBO as a part time ESL teacher.I booked my class at night time with 3-4 students. I enjoyed communicating to children students even to those professional because you are just not teaching but you also learn from them. I don't think I have had a not so good experience with BIBO.
4.0Salary / Benefits
May 1, 2020
Online English Teacher (Current Employee) - Cebu City, Cebu
Students are great. Flexible working sched because you don't need to click any ready button. However, pay is really LOW for an audio and video class. I got 60 pesos per 25 mins. And they don't post any daily incentives compared before. I hope the tutors will have an option not to have a video class next time. I hope the company will change these rules. if not, they might lost a lot of old tutors
February 23, 2020
Online English Tutor (Current Employee) - Cebu City, Cebu
There's equal chance for every tutor. High bookability rate. Lessons are relevant and useful. Great management and support team. Fantastic for beginner teachers. However, very very very minimal incentives.
Pros
flexible time
Cons
low wage
July 5, 2019
ESL Teacher (Current Employee) - Cebu City, Cebu
Unending learning and fun.Working with Bibo realy helps me improve my teaching skills and dealing with Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese and Thai student is real an opportunity.
Cons
Sudden Lessons, Cancellations
  1. Fun learning and Socializing different nationalities