Engoo
Engoo Employee Review

Flexible Time

June 16, 2018
Through Bibo Global Oppurtunity I was able to develop my skills in communicating with other nationalities. It maybe difficult at first since I have to spend a lot of effort and time to earn money but this job shaped me to become more responsible and hard working individual.
3.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Flexible Time
Cons
Long Hours to earn money
April 1, 2021
Same role
Online English Tutor (Former Employee) - Davao City
Working at engoo has been a great experience for me. The staff supports teachers having difficulties and guides them accordingly. Workplace culture is healthy, almost all teachers are friends with each other. The hardest part of the job is not getting students in your class(vacant slots) so the Php 200 salary per hour is not a guarantee. But the enjoyable part of the job is meeting different people of different races and the satisfaction of having taught them valuable English skills.
Pros
work at home, flexible schedule
Cons
not guaranteed you'll have students everytime.
January 26, 2021
Same role
ESL Tutor (Former Employee) - Quezon City
In the past 6 years, there has been no salary increase or even growth in my career in the company. Sometimes they do give out incentives, the students are wonderful very polite especially the Japanese students.
Pros
Flexible sched
Cons
No improvement
June 1, 2020
Same location
Training Associate (Former Employee) - Makati City
The culture and structure in Bibo may be quite different now, so read my review with that in mind. When I first joined this company, it was very much a startup. Job descriptions and responsibilities were fluid. Hierarchies were mostly flat. In my time there, everyone was a pleasure to work with. Training stubborn teachers had its share of challenges, but that was part of the job. The company was quite generous with us and management was very reasonable to talk to. They made sure that employees were well-equipped and valued. Clubs were also started at the time to encourage hobbies and healthier lifestyles. HR and management did all they could to prevent burnout. Job security was rock solid. Job advancement was difficult to secure once Bibo transitioned to a more seasoned and structured company. You will have to go above and beyond the call of duty to be considered for promotion. And if you are stuck with a lackluster superior, then that's just something you'll have to live with.