Engoo
Engoo Employee Review

Flexible schedule and more room to be productive.

November 28, 2019
I learned to manage time in my own way. Convenient for me as a working mom. The job is easy but the client sometimes too difficult to please. The job became enjoyable of its flexibility.
4.0Salary / Benefits
October 6, 2019
Same role
Part Time Teacher (Current Employee) - Manila
I have been working in BIBO for almost 5 years now. Recently, they changed the cancellation system - no more (monetary) penalties unless you can provide a valid proof/s. But the cancelled classes are still counted in your cancellation rate per month even if they already accepted the proof. You will still get a warning or worse - suspension/termination. So, don't be too confident even if your proofs were accepted. hahaha! One more thing is the teacher's rating. Ratings will be shown in teacher's account so students can see it and decide whether to book your lesson or not. The students rate you depending on their mood (most of the time). Your booking rate will be less (meaning less or very few students) if you have a low rating. Isn't it unfair? Some other students rate you less and you don't get much students because of stu*** ratings in your account? I don't think it is good to show the ratings of the teachers. I hope the management will do something about the teachers booking rates recently. It is not good. Or maybe they have less students now compared before.
August 7, 2019
Same role
Teacher (Current Employee) - online
I have been working here for 4 years only because I do it as a part time gig. The only thing good about this company is the hours are as flexible as you want. I am a native speaker and it used to be O.K. for native speakers with high booking rates and so forth but now it's almost impossible to get hours. They charge $20-$23 dollars per hour for their students to study with native speakers but only pay the (native) teachers $10 per hour. There is no room for growth and they always take the side of the student. If there is a power outage you will be penalized and requested to get proof of the outage from the power company. Totally ridiculous. You have to be desperate for money to work here is what it basically comes down to and a lot of your time will be wasted. They hire and fire fast so don't mess up!
March 8, 2020
Same location
Home-based Online English Teacher (Former Employee) - Davao City
Bibo Global provides you work at your own home and at your own time. The management monitors its employee's day to day activities and takes actions fairly.
  1. Flexible schedule and more room to be productive.