Engoo
Engoo Employee Review

Cool

October 30, 2019
I had a great time working with Bibo. I gained some friends in teaching Japanese students. I learned about their culture. Excited teaching and having conversations with my students.
2.0Salary / Benefits
January 26, 2021
Same role
ESL Tutor (Former Employee) - Quezon City
In the past 6 years, there has been no salary increase or even growth in my career in the company. Sometimes they do give out incentives, the students are wonderful very polite especially the Japanese students.
Pros
Flexible sched
Cons
No improvement
December 6, 2020
Same role
Tutor (Current Employee) - Work from Home
I worked here for about a year. The pay is low but offers flexible hours unlike other ESL companies that has blocked/ peak that are required on a daily basis.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Low pay
June 1, 2020
Same location
Training Associate (Former Employee) - Makati City
The culture and structure in Bibo may be quite different now, so read my review with that in mind. When I first joined this company, it was very much a startup. Job descriptions and responsibilities were fluid. Hierarchies were mostly flat. In my time there, everyone was a pleasure to work with. Training stubborn teachers had its share of challenges, but that was part of the job. The company was quite generous with us and management was very reasonable to talk to. They made sure that employees were well-equipped and valued. Clubs were also started at the time to encourage hobbies and healthier lifestyles. HR and management did all they could to prevent burnout. Job security was rock solid. Job advancement was difficult to secure once Bibo transitioned to a more seasoned and structured company. You will have to go above and beyond the call of duty to be considered for promotion. And if you are stuck with a lackluster superior, then that's just something you'll have to live with.