Empire East Land Holdings Inc.

Empire East Land Holdings Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines107 reviews

Fun workplace

Will define you as an Project Engineer that is doing every task that might be given to you. Fun and always exciting given that you are treated by your managers to be future managers.

Productive and fun workplace

Healthy environment, bosses are open for suggestions and they are always willing to listen with your inquiries. Working while having fun. they also set a meeting for games.

Pros

healthy environment

Cons

no salary increase

Good working environment

It is a good training ground experience and the workload is not that hard to manage. There are times that you would encounter difficult client but you will eventually learn to embrace it.

Pros

Relaxed working environment

Cons

Low salary and benefits

Great place for fresh grad work experience

Over all, management is considerate and approachable. Colleagues are fun to be with too. Only problem is career advancement (no promotion and salary increase) in my stay here.

Poor

This company very poor they not giving the benifits of our sales agent and very stressfull not good management. A lot betrayal and liar to our sales agent. Most politics they not good treatment.

Competative

This work field are most competitive company and we are in field by giving fliers and talking to the client to close a deal with them and for me this is so much fun

Competitive type of workplace

It's very stressful if it's on site rather than being at an office. It drains the energy and strategy in you once you start the day on site. Thankfully, the managers are treats us really well.

Working with Empire is good for starter. They provide activities and training to its employees. Flexible time schedules and very supportive leaders.

I wish they will improve on salary increase every year and provide more benefits during busy season like free cinema ticket and snacks. Also, more improvement in health benefits.

Productive Fun and Friendly

Suitable for long term work, good employees, family culture, had different extra-curricular activities. Has good environment and place to work, competitive in terms of Training and Development, also good in compensation.

Good

They need to have a good system when it comes on managing people. So that the employees in the company will stay and will have the motivation to work in the company.

productive and fun workplace

As an account analyst in Empire East land holdings Inc. I learned how to boost my confidence thru sales selling a condominium. and this kind of job is very challenging because you need to reach the target. the hardest part of the job is to close a deal with the client and to convinced them to buy our product. and the most enjoyable part of this job is you can go anywhere like hotels or bars to find a buyer or a client.

Pros

with 3% commission

Cons

hard to find a sure buyer

challenging

Its very challenging working in empire or any real estate company and your position is sales agent or account specialist because you have this mindset always that you need to reach your quota in a month to receive your salary and bonus, Its also challenging because I do field work and end up nothing to gain even how hard I am trying just why I have a big admiration or respect whose job is like mine

Productive and fun to work.

It is good to work there given that the management is very kind and approachable, tho the work is very challenging, given the fact that you have to find clients and deal with them.

I am an Account Analyst. I am selling condominium unit in this company. I learned a lot of this job because this is my first job and I highly trained. In this job help me to motivate myself.

Very productive kind of work in Empire east

In this kind of work, everyday we're looking for a possible buyer or potential client. as an agent you need to give or exert an effort every single day. that's how an agents work

Challenging field that will hone your interpersonal skills

Compensation and benefits package is very competitive.People in here are easy to get along with. Fun and monthly events for employee is also a plus. Management is also open for employee development. Training is extensive you will learn a lot. If you worked here you will be highly sought by other real estate companies.

No life balance

Nakakapagod, too much effort and time. Hindi worth it ang allowance na binibigay. 1month lang may allowance. The next month na walang benta, wala na..

Thankful and Blessed being part of company

It was great having a wonderful experienced when I was working at EELHI I learn how to act like a Pro and lots of idea I get. Organization has healthy environment.

Its a stepping stone

It was great of an experience, it was good for me to learn from them. It was good for training and imposing discipline to oneself was indeed part of the growth.

Excellent

An excellent company to work with and it will develop you in many ways. This company will surely make you a batter version of yourself professionally.

Work and Life Balance

The management will let you do your job and so you can have time more time doing it effectively without feeling stress and pressure. They have other activities like sports to help you relive the stress with your works.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Empire East Land Holdings Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Salary / Benefits
  • Empire East Land Holdings Inc.