Emilio Aguinaldo College Cavite

Emilio Aguinaldo College Cavite Employee Reviews

Philippines7 reviews

Productive and very interesting

Great day! Typical day at work helps me maximized my time for doing something necessary. Working at home, is a very interesting things that I have, its not easy but enjoyable. Besides working at home help to manage more your time and availability. I have learned a lot of things that might give me more trust and confidence in myself. I can say that your management is a good working place to me also to others that wanting to apply. For me the hardest part of this job is to communicate some employees that are I am not yet knows deeply, and also the situations that you don't expecting to come between work and home. Most enjoyable part of job is being with the management.

Pros

Free lunchrd

Cons

Collaborative Team

Other teachers and superiors always help out the newer teachers. The management also respects personal time. Since it's pandemic, we are not required to report onsite yet.

Nice working coleagues

Thanks EACC. I miss the family-like relationship in the faculty. Good working environment. Nice training ground for the newbies. We were given new faculty room with great ventilation

Accommodating, Warm and a Happy Workplace

Since we are conducting online classes, it was a challenge to adapt. Thanks to my co-teachers and coordinators, it was not that hard for me to adjust. The salary is good and the administrators are approachable. They help me grow in the profession I chose.

Perfect workmates! In fact that is the only thing that will make you stay.

Salary is low. You'd definitely won't get an increase for a long time if you are not part of the academe. Upper management is somewhat inconsiderate. HR matters or concern were not taken seriously. No benefits at all for singles if you have kids well you can get a discount. Salary is not competitive no career growth. Definitely needs a lot of improvement.

Pros

Family like workmates.

Cons

Work is 6x a week and 8hours a day so you won't really have much time to spend with your family, low salary, no career growth.

Stressful but co-workers are nice

My work in EAC is stressful but the good thing is my co-workers are very nice and friendly. I also love the bonding within the employees and I also learned new things here.

Too stingy

Camarederie is good. But there are processes that are not being followed by some. There is no business continuity process and majority of the people doesn't want change or even innovation. Facilities are not okay. There is no lift in all of the buildings and even the comfort rooms are not hygienic. Teachers and staff are overworked and underpaid.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emilio Aguinaldo College Cavite. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Emilio Aguinaldo College Cavite Reviews by Location

Learn about Emilio Aguinaldo College Cavite in popular locations

• Emilio Aguinaldo College Cavite
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?