Emerson

Emerson Employee Reviews

Philippines230 reviews

Found 230 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,880 reviews

Stressful yet fun

This is a highly recommended company. Very comfortable place to work at. Employees are friendly. Everyone has a good working relationship. Salary is fair.

I have been promoted 4 times in the past 7 years.

I have been with Emerson for more than 7 years. I was hired as a contractual employee and was lucky enough to be absorbed. They hire highly trainable fresh grads but you also have to prove you can bring something to the table. English comm skills are important!It also has one of the best (if not the BEST) pandemic preparedness/response. We were able to transition to WFH immediately and none of businesses were compromised. Additional benefits were given due to WFH. Currently, we're on blended work setup with 2 days onsite in the QC office + 3 days WFH. Glad to be in a stable company during these uncertain times.

Good compensation and benefits

Emerson is true to its "support its people" core value. They always have an engagement with their people. You will meet a lot of good people here its just that there were some whom will not be as good as the others.

Nice place to work, but needs improvement

At first work was going well and it's as if the job that I was looking to set my career goal, everything was balanced and everyone is friendly, work environment was fair to be exact, however there are some areas that needs to be improved. Employees stick together for the most part of their careers, but neglects the opportunities and balance of growth.

Survive almost on your own.

The environment is good, the culture is excellent, however you can't rely on the leaders of the team. Self-study, No Mentorship, and the lead on my team gives 0 effort in learning the tools resulting to less effectiveness of the team.

World class culture. Sub par pay rate and benefits

The company would be perfect if they can pay their people right. But most of us stay because we love our job. You can find diversity and very easy to fit in.

Good Company

Very good workplace but job promotion takes really long time despite good performance. I really love the company culture, collaborative. They hire competent people.

Great workplace

Great workplace for fresh graduates and those just starting out to gain experience . They provide lots of training opportunity even for contractual workers

Pros

Chill workplace and nice colleagues

Cons

Low salary and benefits along with low opportunity for advancement

Good

I love working here. All employees are easy to deal ith. Management are very supportive, there were a lot of trainings given to employees. They help you to to excel on your witnesses

Great overall. Just need to work on the Salary and Benefits a bit.

I have nothing but positive reviews on Emerson but the company has to improve a lot on competitiveness of the salary. Some colleagues/friends leave just cause of the salary and benefit not being on par with the market.

Good Work Environment and Great Leaders

They are great in hiring employees because in the 4 years of working here, I've encountered a lot of leaders and colleagues with great personality and kind nature. They really proved their value of supporting their people. They have a lot of trainings to offer, be it for the companies benefit or your physical/mental health. I just noticed that in my team, promotion here is slow paced. Good company overall.

Exceptional , Fun, Collaborative, Great Management

I've stayed for a project based contract with them but I really enjoyed my stay here. My Supervisor is really hands-on and very approachable. The GM is very approachable as well, always saying "Hi" to its employees. Super great experience with them and very professional people. They will hear you out of your recommendations.

Pros

Free coffee, best leaders, exceptional management, helpful team mates, friendly HR

Cons

contractual but with possibilities of being extended, too far from where I'm residing

Great Company with excellent culture

In terms of work, my boss was very supportive of me and will enroll me to any trainings that he thinks I need. The company likes to engage with employees by doing events, giving gifts/awards to employees. Overall, a good experience and I would like to come back to the company if given a chance.

Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table

I'm happy with the phone and the deal got from the company. I wanted a good smartphone that did the basics, and the site recommended one that ticked all the boxes. Speaking with the service team helped me get exactly what was looking for.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

The management walks the talk, is very supportive and appreciative, and openly and regularly communicates the business status.

The benefits are generous but they don't have a retirement plan. The management is great. There is work-life balance as there are designated times for fun, games, and free food! The culture and people are not toxic in general. The work is chill and you don't have to take home work. After some years though, the advancement is limited especially for individual contributors. Lateral transfer is an option but the more common advancement is moving into a leadership role.

Pros

Great management and culture

Cons

Limited advancement

Management has issues

Got assigned to a large marketing group. Great teammates and point of contacts abroad are very supportive. I wish current ops manager is different though. Lots of people leaving due to same issues with this management. Not really good for Emerson PH.

Pros

Learnings from point of contacts abroad

Cons

Below avg salary, not the best place if you are in mktng

Terrible company

They're salary is so low which doesn't make sense because they're so demanding and have a lot of rules and will penalize you for simple things like sitting at the wrong station. Its hot in the PH but the want you to wear formal attire instead of smart casuals which doesn't make sense because they don't even pay me enough to afford casual clothes. Talk about exploitation.

Bad management

No work life balance. Poor employee management. Not enough man power. Insufficient work training with short turnover period. But company benefits and assitance are ok.

Pros

Company bemefits and assistance

Cons

No work life balance

Great Company

Not strict and very pro-employeePhones and personal stuffs are allowed on floorGreat salary package plus transpo, rice, clothing allowancesTaxi allowance is huge and non taxableAttendance and accuracy IncentivesFree stuffs and foods15 VL (6 is convertible to cash) + 15 SLMid year and 13th month payGood year end parties and team buildingsBosses are all approachable-open door policy

Cons

Promotions and Favoritisms

stressful, toxic

my friend helped me to enter the company. i have no choice, doesn't permit l relationships between their employees. minimum salary given. easy interview

Work life balance. Friendly colleauges

Such a great company. People are very accommodating and work-life balance is strictly implemented. They have Basketball league and Mobile Legends tournament.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emerson. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits