Emerson
Information from Emerson:

Emerson Employee Reviews

Philippines178 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Great working environment - from the kind security guards, to workmates, superiors, and the workplace itself.
Compensation was competitive.

Work-life balance.
Salary / Benefits
I worked for four years and my working place was great. I would recommend this to all since this is a great company. In addition this company provides career growth.
Salary / Benefits
Nice workmates to work with
I learned a lot of new things with this company.

I met a different nationality.

I was able to improve my skills on the type of work.
Pros
workmates are nice
Cons
rotating shift
Salary / Benefits
The only company that I have worked that has planned training for all employees regardless of position or level. Performance based and no need to be in the office all the time.
Salary / Benefits
Emerson is a fortune 500 company and is a very dynamic workplace where you are surrounded by intelligent and innovative professionals. Emerson offers a variety of opportunities so my experience allowed me to grow professionally and personally.
Salary / Benefits
Emerson is a good company to work with. Work life balance is good, the organization, although well structured, is pretty lose and discrimination on any class or whatsoever is absent. The only challenge in this company is the communication with the Point of Contacts who are in another country.
Salary / Benefits
Good work-life balance. Managers take care of their employees.
Fun-filled work environment with great teammates. Emerson has structured yearly appraisal depending on performance. Very fair.
Salary / Benefits
Emerson is very good in Employee Engagement. Management are all good and professional. Charity works are also done. Year end party is great. Team building is financed.
Salary / Benefits
The company provide everything needed by the employee even I'm just an Intern. The employees are also approachable. The company also have its own free coffee vending machine at every pantry floor.
Salary / Benefits
Above average pay and good working environment. Fortune 500 company and a dividend king. Safe and conducive workplace. Kind supervisors and managers. Ethical.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Emerson?
Salary / Benefits
The company promotes work-life balance and they consider the welfare of its employees as the top priority. Compensation rates entirely depend on which support group in Emerson you'll be a part of.
Pros
Promotion is not impossible to deserving employees.
Cons
None.
Salary / Benefits
Excellent working relationships with colleagues and with other departments. Management support to employees are way higher than what I expected. Great company to work with..
Salary / Benefits
I worked in a graveyard shift for 5 years because of North America timezone and it was tough. Had a good relationship with the team. It was fun as we have departmental activities every quarter.
Pros
Stable company
Cons
Worked in a graveyard shift
Salary / Benefits
Emerson is a great company who cares for its employees. Our leadership gives us all the opportunities to go up our career ladder. Work environment is really exceptional and promotes collaboration in every thing that we do. The hardest part maybe of my job is maybe the workload but with the help of teammates, we can finish all tasks. I enjoy every part of my job in Emerson. A great company who cares for its people and has great company values.
Pros
Career Advancement
Cons
Long Time
Salary / Benefits
The company had the interesting work place, as a production operator it was a previledge to about their business process.
It also provides a good leaders.
Salary / Benefits
A company that will train you to be best at what you do. Offers a lot of training. Promote collaboration not only within a team but globally. Promotes work-life balance and safety of the people. Though it is a great company to learn, it is not a great company to stay because it does not offer retirement plan.
Salary / Benefits
Company that values its people's growth and development. Enables employees to engage and take part on multiple company initiatives. At Emerson you feel valued.
Salary / Benefits
a diverse company and allows employees to become flexible. out of the box ideas are greatly appreciated and believer of work-life balance. im glad to serve this company
Salary / Benefits
This is the first company I worked for right after graduation and i can say that Emerson gives any individual a good foundation regarding his/her skill set and work ethics.
Emerson also provides a good work-life balance to its employees by providing extra-curricular activities outside work, team buildings, etc.

The most
Pros
Free food, good work-life balance
Cons
Office work are usually stationary most of the time
Salary / Benefits
Work and life balance in the company is strictly followed. The company gives the employees the benefit of flexibility and conducts bi-monthly employee engagements to effectively promote camaraderie and improve employee relations.
Salary / Benefits
Emerson's core value is integrity and its great experience that everyone inside the organization were adopting to that kind of culture.. And the company is people-oriented.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emerson. Our community is ready to answer.
1K