Emerson

Emerson Management reviews

Salary / Benefits
It was my first company after college. The senior members of the team were easy to approach and gave guidance, but there was no micro-management. Like many companies ramping up, there were a lot of deliverables and pressure from stakeholders so overtime hours were a norm.
Salary / Benefits
I had a pleasant working experience at Emerson Electric Asia Ltd. ROHQ. The company has a great culture where you can work with different nationalities of different cultures and you get to learn from your counterparts from different world areas. The most enjoyable part is that you feel at home when you're at the office. People are so nice to work with. The management lets you choose whatever career path that you want to take and they will guide you in achieving the career path that you have chosen.
Pros
great work environment, work-life balance
Cons
place of the office is prone to traffic
Salary / Benefits
so many people everyday how to communicate well with people management is good and my boss is funny my co-workers are hard working and smile always hardest part of it is when you encounter people who is hard headed most enjoyable part of it is when my boss treat us lunch,snacks,coffee and road trip
Pros
free lunch and snacks
Cons
too noisy
Salary / Benefits
I worked with very minimal supervision from my manager in US. She has supported me on how I handle my job and knows that I can always manage things on my own. I make sure I connect well to our customer and even service providers for the benefit of all
Pros
sense of accomplishment
Cons
local management
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work is facing my laptop for 8 hours to do my routine of computation to complete the report that we need to send to our Superior in the US at night. I've learned a lot about Inflation Model Tool that is so hard to understand and yet is the most crucial of all the reports since it is beneficial for the growth of the whole company globally. The co-workers are fun to be with since most of them are young professionals while the management are also on the young brackets so its easy to work with them. The hardest part of the job is that I will need to be assigned in the night shift schedule. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I was able to work in an office environment for the first time.
Pros
Medical Benefits
Cons
Night shift schedule