Emerson

Emerson Management reviews

Salary / Benefits
It was my first company after college. The senior members of the team were easy to approach and gave guidance, but there was no micro-management. Like many companies ramping up, there were a lot of deliverables and pressure from stakeholders so overtime hours were a norm.
Salary / Benefits
I like how the place is, i don't feel any tension or strictness especially to the upper management where i could talk to them freely. I also like how my Team Lead is handling our project
Pros
Paid OT, Weekend Work, Transportation Allowance, Perfect Attendance Bonus
Salary / Benefits
Emerson is a good company to start your career with. All employees were mold with a high standards of Ethics. Everybody's skilled and competencies are being valued.
Pros
Company with a very good culture.
Cons
Not competitive benefits though.
Salary / Benefits
The good things: People are so nice and the place is clean. It has a good ambiance and comfortable to work. The job is very challenging and interesting. The boss is good. My work mates are very supportive and caring.There's a lot of opportunities to learn. They prioritize internal applicants which are good for career growth. The management is pro-people, they listen to suggestions and empower employees to make decisions and lead. The challenges: What is difficult in my job was the high volume of invoices to be validated and process. Communicating with other site employees is one of the most challenging jobs because I need to adjust my attitude when talking to them especially for follow ups.
Pros
Pro- People
Salary / Benefits
A great company to be in. Work is challenging and as what my mentor always say, "everyday is a school day" as issues are different everyday and solutions also differs to each issue. I learned and developed my skills in electronics, troubleshooting, refrigeration and hvac, building management and energy saving systems. I am given opportunities to grow and my seniors and supervisors encourage me to do more than what is expected of me. They enroll me in trainings that will help develop my skills and character. Our team is diverse. We consist of electrical, electronics and mechanical engineers and IT specialist. People I work with are very dynamic and it makes the work easier and lighter.
Pros
Experience, great benefits and compensation packages
Salary / Benefits
People you can work with are very competitive, talented. there is a work-life balanced in this company. good management. very approachable leaders.
Pros
free transportation
Cons
sometimes you need to work longers hours
Salary / Benefits
I have learned to be more cautious and be keen on details when doing reports most specially for management review. Also, to be professional at all times when dealing with customers.
Salary / Benefits
I gained knowledge in programming (VBA) It requires me to talk different suppliers from around the world. I gained experience in project management and I also conducted application training
Salary / Benefits
The reason why I resigned on this company is because of the salary. I am not receiving enough salary to support the studies of my younger sister. The management is good. There is a lot of works here but I enjoyed the environment.
Salary / Benefits
I've worked here in the company for more than 9 years. The management decided to move the Financial Shared Services Function in Romania hence We and I was redundiated last 10 Oct 2016. The atmosphere including the co-workers and company management is very good. I enjoyed working in thee company and looking forward to find similar environment in the future.
Salary / Benefits
Nice people to work with and willing to help you if needed Great benefits The management is willing to provide training for personal and career advancement.
Salary / Benefits
Transactional task. Handles and manage e-mails especially in addressing and resolving issues. I learned a lot not just a clerical work but a good training re analysis. Emerson has a good management. They are after the safety of their employees. My co-workers are good and fun to be with. The challenging part of my job is to manage your deliverables and handling customers queries. I enjoyed thanksgiving events
Pros
Hmo, Free food during Yearend closing, Fish activities, Yearend Party, Yearend party souveniers, Birthday freebies
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Like any other electronics company it works 24 hours, with day shift, mid shift, and night shift.As a production operator its not an easy at first, you might encountered a different kind of people that deterred your strength when it comes at work. The management also applied the total quality management that may enhance and boost up the knowledge of evry production operator.
Pros
free meal stub for every 2 hours overtime
Salary / Benefits
Emerson Process Management is a great place to work. They have many programs to promote work-life balance. They are also encouraging their employees to grow.
Pros
Work-life balance
Cons
Job Security
Salary / Benefits
Management and co-workers are okay. Emerson also invest in the career growth of every employee. Salary and other benefits are competitive.
Salary / Benefits
Management needs improvement. Office politics is toxic. Job advancement needs a high performance review rating but all managers in the department will basically vote for your grade, making the entire performance review process subjective.
Pros
Gym
Salary / Benefits
The typical work in operation is under pressure most of the time but I can handle it. I learned to be more organized and responsible in everything to get work well done. The management is doing their best to make the employees feel satisfied. My co workers are good friends not just a teammate. The harderst part of the job is when there are lot of urgent orders and need to ship all within the day. And most enjoyable part of it is the culture of sharing, when everyone are passionate to give help or to share knowledge.
Pros
breaktime with no lilimit but make sure the quality of work
Cons
Time of transportation when rush hours
Salary / Benefits
I have nothing to say against Emerson. This is such a good company, I cant denied the fact that this company molds me to who I am now. The management is good in such away that they being fair to all employee and they allowing their people to choose what career path they want to be. They really value their people in a same way that they value there customer.
Pros
Benifits is good
Cons
Long Travel Time on my End
Salary / Benefits
Working has never been fun with a very supportive management. Time was very appropriate having followed the Dubai working hours, not to early to go to work and not to late to go home.
Pros
A lot of pro employees activities such as weekly fish activity
Salary / Benefits
Great training provided by the company to improve people management skills and work/life balance. Glad to work with wonderful bosses and team members.
Salary / Benefits
Day to day work is okay, and I get to learn new things everyday. My co-workers are fun to be with. Just like other companies, management isn't perfect and a few flaws is present. Hardest part of the job is being on a night shift, and the travel time going to work on new location. The most enjoyable part of the job is I get to deal with other people and have more friends.