Emerson
Information from Emerson:

Emerson Management reviews

Philippines181 reviews
Salary / Benefits
It was my first company after college. The senior members of the team were easy to approach and gave guidance, but there was no micro-management. Like many companies ramping up, there were a lot of deliverables and pressure from stakeholders so overtime hours were a norm.
- Good working environment
- Flexible hours

- Supporting Management Team
- Management is approachable
- Supports employees personal projects

- Training for personal development are accessible
Salary / Benefits
They value collaborative work within the employees. Integrity is one of their values. Emerson has a great working environment. You will learn a lot.
Salary / Benefits
Workplace environment at Emerson is great. Management is great, company respects each and everyone's culture. Enhanced my interpesonal skills, being keen to details, being accurate and efficient.
Salary / Benefits
Workplace is great. The vibes and atmosphere is great. Colleagues are friendly and employees helped each other. Management is a bit secretive when it comes to what is happening around.
Pros
colleagues are great to work with.
Cons
graveyard shift
Salary / Benefits
The only company that I have worked that has planned training for all employees regardless of position or level. Performance based and no need to be in the office all the time.
Salary / Benefits
Emerson is a good company to work with. Work life balance is good, the organization, although well structured, is pretty lose and discrimination on any class or whatsoever is absent. The only challenge in this company is the communication with the Point of Contacts who are in another country.
Salary / Benefits
Emerson is very good in Employee Engagement. Management are all good and professional. Charity works are also done. Year end party is great. Team building is financed.
Salary / Benefits
Above average pay and good working environment. Fortune 500 company and a dividend king. Safe and conducive workplace. Kind supervisors and managers. Ethical.
Salary / Benefits
The company promotes work-life balance and they consider the welfare of its employees as the top priority. Compensation rates entirely depend on which support group in Emerson you'll be a part of.
Pros
Promotion is not impossible to deserving employees.
Cons
None.
Salary / Benefits
Excellent working relationships with colleagues and with other departments. Management support to employees are way higher than what I expected. Great company to work with..
Salary / Benefits
Career opportunities, work life balance and management were very transparent and they respect each employees (opinions). In the group I am in everyone is happy and having fun working.
Pros
Good compensation and benefits
Cons
Quiet Slow Career Growth
Salary / Benefits
I believe they tend to slightly micromanage their employees. which is not good as the employees feel uncomfortable and unmotivated. Some employees even feel unwanted.
Salary / Benefits
Good management. Everyone is treated fair and equal. with work-life balance. Everyone is given a chance to enhance their skills. Good salary and benefits.
Salary / Benefits
nice and good training ground for fresh graduates, good benefits and supportive management..good environment.....nice training outside and inside.....
Pros
Lunch
Salary / Benefits
They valie their employees. Management team is approchable and transparent. The benefits are great, allowance, health/dental and even vacation/sick leaves.
Salary / Benefits
Being part of Emerson family has a lot contribution with regards to my personal growth specifically boosting my intellectual capacity as a foreign language proofreader and translator, it's the shortest time being with the company as compared to all the companies I work with due to 6 months contract only. It is a project-based account wherein I am given the task to proofread all documents written in Chinese, carefully analyze all product descriptions and write-ups, with this type of job, I'm not only enjoying and loving it but also had the chance to improve my skills & learning ability, I will definitely miss my not so many colleagues who were all too busy and less interaction with workmates because of their complicated given projects to finish ahead of the stipulated time, so far it's our common dilemma having the most complicated products and finding solutions to promote it in the market, Emerson's management can be considered as great when it comes to new innovations and outstanding when it comes to new projects, I would love to get another free meal provided by the supervisors and head of the operations, I learned so much in my short stay at Emerson, talk about the not so strict breaks schedule as long as you've done your part reviewing, checking and proofreading your assigned files and papers.
Pros
definitely free meals and giveaway stuffs; long breaks
Cons
busted/ postponed projects or assignments
Salary / Benefits
Emerson Manila Shared Services is one of the most competitive companies to work for in the Manila area. This company has a great culture and is really committed to delivering superior service to customers. Everyone I worked with, in our various locations, were amazing. The management also takes time to help the community especially the elderly people which I think is awesome.
Salary / Benefits
Being an employee of Emerson was quite an experience. I've learned a lot about different cultures since the company serves a number of clients all around the world. As a Software Test Manager, I was given an opportunity to handle a group of software testers and provide them the tools and training they need to progress their career. I also learned how to manage resources for large projects and provide project status to upper management. Another responsibility I had was to make sure that the people under me gets evaluated for their annual performance, and make sure that the budget allotted to my team is adequate. I had done a number of training classes about Emerson's products and about skills/competencies development.
Salary / Benefits
Mainly i am responsible in processing orders, dealing with customers via e-mail and telephone.
i have learned a lot in terms of high level customer service.

The management is very supportive, they see to it that we have enough training before we handle one task.
i can say that one of the hardest part of my job was if there are critical deliveries and we do not have stock in our warehouse.

The most enjoyable part of my job is that, we can have fun during working hours especially in our break time.
Pros
free dinner, good benefits
Cons
distance from my home
Salary / Benefits
Emerson is a good company for me, it provides work life balance and continuous learning for each employee. It also provides opportunities to widen knowledge of each employee by providing trainings to their employees. The management provides good benefits and workplace.

The hardest part of the Job, is probably when changes arise. But since the company is very supportive with regards to changes, the employees where able to adapt with the changes.

The most enjoyable is that we are able collaborate and explore through continuous improvement.
Pros
benefits and othe allowances are non-taxable
Cons
graveyard shift