Emerson

Emerson Employee Reviews for Technical Support Engineer

Salary / Benefits
I was trained and also by experience, talking to different nationalities abroad having their technical needs solved by providing them necessary product model they need at their site or plant. I enjoy troubleshooting whenever there are some cases that we need to fix and existing error.
Salary / Benefits
- Good working environment - Flexible hours - Supporting Management Team - Management is approachable - Supports employees personal projects - Training for personal development are accessible
Salary / Benefits
Above average pay and good working environment. Fortune 500 company and a dividend king. Safe and conducive workplace. Kind supervisors and managers. Ethical.
Salary / Benefits
Emerson is a great company who cares for its employees. Our leadership gives us all the opportunities to go up our career ladder. Work environment is really exceptional and promotes collaboration in every thing that we do. The hardest part maybe of my job is maybe the workload but with the help of teammates, we can finish all tasks. I enjoy every part of my job in Emerson. A great company who cares for its people and has great company values.
Pros
Career Advancement
Cons
Long Time
Salary / Benefits
Good management. Everyone is treated fair and equal. with work-life balance. Everyone is given a chance to enhance their skills. Good salary and benefits.
Salary / Benefits
Emerson is a highly motivated company when it comes to customer satisfaction. They always train their employees to gain a satisfactory customer service outputs.
Salary / Benefits
Emerson provided me what it looks like to work in a multinational company. More than the services and products that we offer, I learned how to engage in different foreign cultures. They are a company that cares for people and has good work-life balance.
Pros
Excellent Work-Life Balance
Cons
Unclear Career Path
Salary / Benefits
Fun to work at. Good environment with good people. Provides a good work-life balance. They provide good training for employees, in house and out of the country, They take care of people generally.
Salary / Benefits
Emerson is a good company to start your career with. All employees were mold with a high standards of Ethics. Everybody's skilled and competencies are being valued.
Pros
Company with a very good culture.
Cons
Not competitive benefits though.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Emerson?
Salary / Benefits
I started at Emerson and I can say that this is also a good company the benefits was good and has good work life balance. But in terms of compensation not that good the increase was very little.( not sure if it's applies to all)
Salary / Benefits
The job I had was like a technical support, I enjoyed connecting with customers and working with them with their technical problems. I had a chance to meet different people.
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
Dependent on Oil and Gas
Salary / Benefits
I learned many technical knowledge and were updated. Opportunities to travel around the world and meeting people of different nationality enhancing social interactions that develops my personality as an engineer and as a person as well.
Pros
Free travel
Cons
career opportunity
Salary / Benefits
Emerson Process Management is a great place to work. They have many programs to promote work-life balance. They are also encouraging their employees to grow.
Pros
Work-life balance
Cons
Job Security
Salary / Benefits
Management needs improvement. Office politics is toxic. Job advancement needs a high performance review rating but all managers in the department will basically vote for your grade, making the entire performance review process subjective.
Pros
Gym
Salary / Benefits
The environment in Emerson is a fun one, that is one of the qualifications of a company that i want to work with. You can play music while working, talk to your friends nearby, dance, laugh and many other things. You can talk to you superiors like they are just your friend, which apparently, became my friends, from my teammates, team leaders, managers, supervisor etc., it was fun. I've learned a lot, technical things, and good attitude in and out of the working place. Technical things can be learn by anyone i think, but good working attitude, you can learn that through good other people, you can't be good when you're with bad people. First thing is integrity, working honestly with or without your superiors, it is Emerson's number one character that they want you to do. The rest are being optimistic, working under pressure, working with the team, leadership skills, and many more that helped me to be who i am today. The hardest part of the job is that it is on a night shift, nothing more. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with those people in Emerson, they are energetic, fun, positive, and a lot more things, it helped me grow up,i learned a lot because of them.
Pros
Good benefits, Transportation allowance, Food allowance, Clothing allowance
Cons
Night Shift
Salary / Benefits
An environment that will allow you to grow more & learn more together with your team working as one. The team comprises a very talented individuals that will encourage you to do best.
Pros
Training & Development are being prioritize.
Salary / Benefits
Working has never been fun with a very supportive management. Time was very appropriate having followed the Dubai working hours, not to early to go to work and not to late to go home.
Pros
A lot of pro employees activities such as weekly fish activity
Salary / Benefits
A typical day would be when you're just doing what you have to do like calculations, screenings etc. in a fully air-conditioned place with a pleasant atmosphere conducive for work. Learning is an essential par of the job and you will be with a team that will support you with your tasks and will teach you the basics before letting you perform on your own.
Pros
Group activities, team lunch outs, free foods
Cons
since mine is a graveyard shift, sleepiness is your worst problem