Emerson

Emerson Employee Reviews for Team Leader

Salary / Benefits
A great place to start your career. The technology is at par with the best. People are very friendly. Lots of challenges with some stretched tasks but still you'll enjoy the experience.
Pros
work/life balance
Salary / Benefits
The company promotes work-life balance and they consider the welfare of its employees as the top priority. Compensation rates entirely depend on which support group in Emerson you'll be a part of.
Pros
Promotion is not impossible to deserving employees.
Cons
None.
Salary / Benefits
Emerson is focused on providing quality products and services. It is a company that fosters coordination and promotes work-life balance. They always strive for continuous improvement and that is the reason why they have been in the industry for more than a decade. We are a back-office support providing technical solutions for non-standard thermowells - Quotations and Wake Frequency Calculations. We are catering to different world areas: Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and Middle East. Our company has a good organizational structure and has four layers - Managerial, Supervisory, Line Leadership and Staff. I belong to the third level [Line Leadership] providing guidance to a group of 14 Engineers. The hardest part of the job would be finding ways to keep them motivated with their work. The stuff they are doing are somewhat repetitive. As a leader, you would want your people to become motivated so they would always look forward coming to the office everyday. The most enjoyable part of the job would be developing your people. You reward them on the things or tasks they successfully completed, help them on areas they need improvement.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Emerson?