Emerson

Emerson Employee Reviews for Order Administrator

Salary / Benefits
Workplace environment at Emerson is great. Management is great, company respects each and everyone's culture. Enhanced my interpesonal skills, being keen to details, being accurate and efficient.
Salary / Benefits
They prioritize the well being of their employees. They also offer good career advancement options. Salary is fair and they provide good trainings and workshops not just for leaders but for everyone.
Salary / Benefits
I worked for four years and my working place was great. I would recommend this to all since this is a great company. In addition this company provides career growth.
Salary / Benefits
Emerson Electric is a good provider :) if you want a good salary and a best career path i believe you can find it there. though not everyone along the way is not a good acquaintance
Pros
Food for Everyone during meetings and Seminars
Cons
Not so understanding boss
Salary / Benefits
If I would grade Emerson as an employer and company? I would give them an A+ rate. It's a workplace wherein you can be at home with. Everyone is nice even the big bosses. You can feel that you're on a big family when you are at work. There's no intimidation. We respect each other no matter what the rank is. One thing I really admire about Emerson, is that, it is a company with high regards with ethics and integrity and the fact that they are very transparent when it comes to the business' status. Everything is organized, everything you need to know about your job function, how will you get promoted, etc is laid out to you. There were no race or religion discrimination; everybody is treated fairly. Salary and benefits is above average. And most especially, there is a work life balance. Once you started working for Emerson, you will find it very hard to leave.
Pros
bonuses, incentives, perks and activities like sports and team buildings.
Salary / Benefits
a company that is really good in taking care of their employees. providing trainings that really helps us for development.
  1. Order Administrator