Emerson

Emerson Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative5 reviews
Philippines5 reviews
Salary / Benefits
There were just family concerns that I had to resolve, when I left Emerson. Overall, Emerson was a good company that I can recommend to everyone. I like the culture there and the teamwork.
Salary / Benefits
It's a US Company it's a grave yard shift or night shift. It's been a big adjustment for me at first because of the schedule but on the latter part of it I find it easy. Basically we took calls and provide the price and availability of the item that the customer needs. We handle plumbing tools and some part of it. Bolts and Nuts are also included and parts of the plumbings tools.
Pros
There's always a Fish Friday or activity
Cons
Not much long hours
Salary / Benefits
Emerson had a good working place, they are neat and clean in their perspective working area. Making everyone is comfortable and happy in their own business.
Pros
Can eat food on the desk
Salary / Benefits
Emerson has been a leader in Fortune 500 company and continues to be upfront with the automation solutions, commercial and residential solutions industry.
Salary / Benefits
It is indeed very exciting to send and receive emails from our internal and external customers regarding various issues like PO's, shipments, pricing and availability. I learned to be more flexible, patient, considerate and sensitive with all their needs and demands. Emerson is good in general. We can bring our phones on the floor, bring food and eat at our station, can listen to music and talk to colleagues anytime within the shift. hardest part of the job is when your kid gets sick and you need to be away from work but your "leave" credits will be deducted. So if you have several kids and they got sick one after the other, then you will be out of VL's. That means, no VL conversion at the end of the fiscal year which could also be a big help financially. But the most enjoyable part is that we had fixed weekends off, which means we have all Saturdays and Sundays to be with the family, go to church, go to parks, eat out or just stay at home and watch movies all day. Also, it is very advantageous to be off off from work during US Holidays especially during Holiday season. We normally do not go to work during Christmas until New Year.
Pros
fixed weekends off
Cons
VL conversion instead of SL's