Emerson

Emerson Employee Reviews for Application Developer

Application Developer6 reviews
Philippines6 reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,880 reviews

Good company but selective in terms of growth

Emerson is a good company to work with. Management are very approachable, friendly colleagues, and amazing benefits, especially on leaves and healthcare. Career growth is stagnant and it will depend on which department the mentor would want to grow. Some departments get more attention than others.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at EMERSON

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at EMERSON, I have a very positive relationship with my team lead, manager and my friends at work. But I now feel the time has come for a new and fresh challenge whereby my skills and experiences are utilized effectively. Although I am still highly effective in my current role as Application Engineer. I know that I have lots to offer and I would like a new challenge where I can take on more responsibility and more accountable for my actions.

Productive Multi-national company

Worked on mid-shift since we handle support for Europe, Middle East and Africa. Great place to learn the fundamentals of your engineering field. Great workplace environment. Awesome employee benefits.

Pros

Employee Benefits

Cons

Non

The job that first trusted me

Emerson was the first to hire me among all the employers I have applied. They were the first one to trust me and really hone me to be an HVAC expert. There were service awards which valued employees loyalty to the company which I find very heartwarming.

Pros

workmates are awesome

Cons

Long hour commute to work, night shift

Full of learnings

This is a challenging work for me. A technical work which I enjoy. I got a chance to learn about Heating, Ventilations, AC and Refrigerations. I was able to do some programming and was able to solve some troubleshooting.

Pros

More knowledge

Typical Workday

A great company to be in. Work is challenging and as what my mentor always say, "everyday is a school day" as issues are different everyday and solutions also differs to each issue. I learned and developed my skills in electronics, troubleshooting, refrigeration and hvac, building management and energy saving systems. I am given opportunities to grow and my seniors and supervisors encourage me to do more than what is expected of me. They enroll me in trainings that will help develop my skills and character. Our team is diverse. We consist of electrical, electronics and mechanical engineers and IT specialist. People I work with are very dynamic and it makes the work easier and lighter.

Pros

Experience, great benefits and compensation packages

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emerson. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits